What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Voltage fighter Gowcaizer. This game feels a lot stiffer than I remember.

voltage fighter always felt stiff to me. but i did enjoy it a lot back in the day. did enjoy the visuals and unlocking the new abilities.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
fatal fury special and more pulstar

some gowcaizer sounds like a good idea too though...

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
voltage fighter always felt stiff to me. but i did enjoy it a lot back in the day. did enjoy the visuals and unlocking the new abilities.

Yeah, the abilities are really neat, but those supers are such a pain to pull off and the CPU always seems to be able pull off combos that I can't.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Bored waiting for my stepdaughter to finish her appointments playing the neo games on my psp. Garou, Real Bout Special, KOF '98.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i had some good metal slug and kof 96 sessions this last weekend.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Not bad at all. I'm trying to 1cc eventually, so learning to extend my single-life runs has been a lot of fun.

Kudos to your ambition! This game really teaches you to 1lc things ;).

Except for the last boss, there's practically no other spot where you could recover from a fatal 'hussain' shot. You're immediately 'in the line of fire' again and you'll be forced to blow your fresh acquired satellite to survive the first waves.

Anyway, don't forget the easy 10k bonus for shooting the arm of the mid-boss in stage 1 and the tail of the main boss in stage 3. Fly with care.

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Been playing a lot of SamSho2 with a friend of mine recently.

Kudos to your ambition! This game really teaches you to 1lc things ;).

Except for the last boss, there's practically no other spot where you could recover from a fatal 'hussain' shot. You're immediately 'in the line of fire' again and you'll be forced to blow your fresh acquired satellite to survive the first waves.

Anyway, don't forget the easy 10k bonus for shooting the arm of the mid-boss in stage 1 and the tail of the main boss in stage 3. Fly with care.

Did you like Fatal's In the Line of Fire album? I thought it was decent but not great.

GreyFox

n00b
I have recently gone back to Magician Lord which I never really played much before. Really enjoying it but the game is brutal. One slip up and you get owned by the enemies. Just forces you to play it the way it wants you to play it. Something about it though has that "Just one more go!" factor

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
Fatal fury 2 on NGCD and State of Decay on XONE, FF2 I'll probably finish today and start playing on the NG AES (this one is Japanese I have to mod it)

Luciano

Crossed Swords Squire
Started playing Viewpoint again and trying to 1cc it. Otherwise a lot of RB2 and KOF98.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
sat through shock troopers today. still think it's better than a lot of the slug games.

geise

Mickey's Coach
Andro Dunos for the SOTM thread. Nothing worthy to post yet. Getting better with every play.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
That's not the silliest thing I've heard.

what? :spock:. sarcasm? or is that just your way of agreeing with what i said. maybe you could elaborate on that a little?.

but yes, i find the first shock troopers to be better than a lot of the metal slug games. shock troopers is a 2d masterpiece.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Bogard, it's time we hit fightcade once again...have you been training proper?