What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
I've been playing my favorite games ROTD and Gunlord for the past few days:drool_2:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Pulstar and Blazing Star. The music alone makes return trips to these titles feel hype everytime imho.

Harumi Fujita :buttrock:

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Gave Galaxy Fight a shot and I'm pretty surprised how good it actually is. Don't get me wrong - it's no SamSho or King of Fighters, but the character selection/design is decent (if you like trash), graphics are pretty well in my eyes and the soundtrack is great. I like that obvious Metal touch it has. Overall a 7/10 experience.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Gave Galaxy Fight a shot and I'm pretty surprised how good it actually is. Don't get me wrong - it's no SamSho or King of Fighters, but the character selection/design is decent (if you like trash), graphics are pretty well in my eyes and the soundtrack is great. I like that obvious Metal touch it has. Overall a 7/10 experience.

These are exactly my feelings. I may also add, that the endless stage concept captivates the abstract designs perfectly, as does the hit detection and character movement -- both seem lighter than air. The whole game is like a Japanese take on western run-of-the-mill products as Mass Effect. Even its bad rep works for the benefit of Galaxy Fight.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Super Baseball 2020.

One of the most underrated games on the Neo Geo in my opinion.

I really love this game too and I used to play it often. It is probably the Neo Geo game I've spent the most time playing now that I consider...

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Super Baseball 2020.

One of the most underrated games on the Neo Geo in my opinion.

2020 was my most played Neo game in the arcade bitd. Cyberlip was a close second.

I've gotta throw something other than SSVS in my machine. I should toss Top Hunter in there again, been too long since I gave that a go.

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher
Today I had a session on Stakes Winner 2 which I've decided has no skill to it whatsoever and Neo Turf Masters.

I'm pleased to announce I can now get round Baden on 5 credits. More practice booked in tomorrow.

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
I really love this game too and I used to play it often. It is probably the Neo Geo game I've spent the most time playing now that I consider...

Ironically enough, the team I used most in that game was the Naples Seagulls.

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
Just finisehd Fatal Futy 1 on NGCD, I'm now waiting to arrive my Fatal Fury 2 for the AES. I thing I'll get it by Friday.

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher
Had a marathon session saturday featuring Shock Troopers, Top Hunter and Neo Turf Masters.

Got shouted at for playing Shock Troopers too loud but the music in that games is sooooo good!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Legend of Success Joe

Seriously, I got about 20mins in and turned it off, threw it in the bin and said goodnight.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I've been playing some Strikers 1945 Plus on mame....kinda thinking I might want the cart for this, but I could also just get Strikers II for Saturn or PSX. Mulling it over for now.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Got my first one credit clear of Twinkle Star Sprites story mode, only lost one ship. The last boss must have lasted easily 2-3 minutes+ as I faced like three deaths. Ironically my death wasn't to Freezy-pops, but Mevious.

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Voltage fighter Gowcaizer. This game feels a lot stiffer than I remember.