What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Trying to get a decent score on Metal Slug for the B&POTM...not succeeding.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Been playing Metal Slug 2 and Sengoku today. There's nothing like that Taiko drum soundtrack....

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
I've been playing Blazing Star over the past few days. First time playing the game, and I love it. The soundtrack is pretty damn awesome too.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing MS5, SSV, and Fast Striker. Might as well have a bit of fun before moving.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Playing my freshly-modded Metal Slug 2 with the slowdown reduction patch. Fantastic improvement to an already fantastic game. The game is definitely more exciting with the faster pacing. Considering how relatively-straightforward the slowdown fix was, I'm surprised that Nazca released the game the way they did.

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
My friend came over and we played some Baseball Stars 2. After losing we switched to TSS, and I redeemed myself. I love me some TSS!

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
Played the living shit outta Metal Slug 2 on my Neo CD the other night. Currently playing Alpha Mission 2, just played Pulstar for the first time. Love em both. Looks like I'm sticking to Neo CD for today. Just cracked open a Dogfish Head Pale Ale yummm....

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Slowly working my way through my pile of Neo Geo shame. Played through Magical Drop II single-player during the week and plan to play through Samurai Shodown II as Charlotte this evening. Kind of tempted by the Turf Masters leaderboards...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I have Metal Slug and KoF '99 on my PSVita. Considering getting that SNK collection they have on PSN, too.

On a side note: it pisses me the fuck off that Super Puzzle Fighter isn't PSVita option but it is for other Sony consoles

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
plan to play through Samurai Shodown II as Charlotte this evening

I did manage to do this after I got stuck on the last boss for over an hour. I kept getting close, but it took me forever to finally beat her 2 rounds.

Played through World Heroes 1 tonight and damn was it laughably easy. I died once, which I'm ashamed to say. All I did was jump kick followed by duck king with Rasputin. 1cc wouldn't be much to brag about.

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
I played some Puzzle de Pon this morning, and practiced stage 4 of Blazing Star for a bit. I got past it twice, I just need to work that into my regular runs.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I've been playing Turf Masters (trying to get a decent score for EG's thread) as well as SamShoII and MOTW.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I've been playing Turf Masters (trying to get a decent score for EG's thread) as well as SamShoII and MOTW.

Awesome! Lost Turfes Club needs more members!

Proto day for me; Playing Ghostlop & Bang Bang Busters, both fun games, Ghostlop I've been playing for eons in MAME but B2B is new to me, lots of fun!

Going back to Los Turfes Club and do some more runs.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Anybody got a good trick for crowd control for frog men in Magician Lord?

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Anybody got a good trick for crowd control for frog men in Magician Lord?

Uni-bios w/ full power up to level 3 lol. No serious they are the worst enemy for sure as far as hits go. I just inch forward slowly trying to drop as few as possible. I have made a legit run through the game and beat it w/o any cheats and this is how I did that part. If too many fall on the screen backtrack slightly but if you go very slow they shouldn't overwhelm you. But just to warn, the last level is pure hell with the random spanning round whatever they are spitting fireball things. And being over the stupid tricky floors is just awful good luck on it bro that game is hard as it gets on platforming.

Some sadistic as shit to make you insane lol.

Last edited:

PSICODROMO

Crazed MVS Addict
Metal Slugs 1 to 4, KOF 98, Real Bout Special, Neo Turf, Sonic Wings 2 and 3, Twinkle Star Sprites, Prehistoric Isle 2