What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
MVS cab: King of Fighters 94, King of Fighters 95, World Heroes 2 Jet, and Breakers Revenge

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Art of Fighting 3, Strikers 1945 Plus and Last Resort are all played daily at the moment, but I also have Blazing Star, Puzzle Bobble and Sengoku 3 in the cab as well.

Fortune

Zero's Secretary
Lately I've mostly been playing Blazing Star, Metal Slug 3, and Neo Drift Out on MVS.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I just beat metal slug for the first time last night. Its such a great game, the only negatives were the slowdown in some spots, and that it was over too quickly. Still I will try to see if I can 1cc it eventually because its still so much fun.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I just beat metal slug for the first time last night. Its such a great game, the only negatives were the slowdown in some spots, and that it was over too quickly. Still I will try to see if I can 1cc it eventually because its still so much fun.

I'm in the same situation. I've beaten it before, however trying to 1CC for the first time is proving to be a challenge more in memory and reflexes than anything. We'll see how it goes!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Finally got my Neo out and unboxed where we moved and fired up Gunlord for the first time. Really awesome game the music is just badass, can't wait to spend more time with it.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I've really been enjoying Nightmare in the Dark for the past couple of days. :)

I've also got Nightmare in the Dark in my cab, along with Viewpoint, Ninja Commando, and Breakers Revenge. Perfect time of year to play NitD.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Been playing a bunch of SVC Chaos with a little bit of Last Blade 2 and Strikers 1945+ on the side.

I'm actually adapting to the BS AI in SVC :D

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
On my MVS I've returned to playing LB2 after a while. It's such a gorgeous game. My fav characters are Moriya and Setsuna.

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
On the AES yesterday playing alot of Kof98/Last Blade 2 and World Heroes 2 with a mate. Blood dickhead dropped the Neo Stick and crack a corner on the casing :-(

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Still playing Gunlord, finally beat it the other day. Man its such a great game imo the last boss is sort of challenging until you get his pattern down.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Just got Ninja Combat and Riding Hero for MVS. Currently experiencing the worst the Neo has to offer. :lolz:

In my opinion, Ninja Combat isn't that bad. I'll report on Riding Hero once I finish Story Mode, which seems interesting at least.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Still playing Gunlord, finally beat it the other day. Man its such a great game imo the last boss is sort of challenging until you get his pattern down.

On DC? If not, how many continues did you use?

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
On DC? If not, how many continues did you use?

On AES, I used one continue. But, I did find a bunch of 1 ups throughout the levels. I think had like 9 lives on the first credit. The most irritating thing about the game for me is the enemies will fall down on you when you jump up to other platforms. That's where I lost a good bit of my lives at.