What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Have to ask, is BAMA really worth the cost? I have NITD and love the game, but have played Zupapa on my multicart and really like it. Have kept an eye out for a legit cart for a while, and should have grabbed it when I saw it for 50$ originally.

MD3 is my go to game and perhaps my favorite on the MVS.

Lately I have been playing the multicart with MPE primarily with a bit of Blues Journey.

Next games in my sites to purchase are: MPE, Zupapa

BAMA is worth it if you have BAM and can't live without more. I could think of several better ways to spend $100 on MVS games, though.

I like MPE even better than MD3, so I'd recommend that game wholeheartedly.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Switched KOF 97 and Aero Fighters 2 into the cab last night. Played quite a bit of AF2 in addition to more Strikers.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Got my Last Blade and King of Fighters 98 MVS carts in the mail today, put about four hours on them. No more Dreamcast versions for me.

I'm glad I gutted the inside of my cab when I had to replace the power supply last year. Figured since I was working on it anyway I might as well rearrange it. I can easily reach the mobo and insert carts safely through the coin door now, whereas before I had to take off the back of the cabinet to change games. I have two Neo CD pads hooked up at all times as well, and they both sit inside the coin bucket when not in use. Not looking forward to having to move that beast soon but other than that it's perfect.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Dropped in my MVS-1B with the 138-in-1 cart so I could have some Money Puzzle Exchanger action.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Breakers Revenge, at least a few matches a day. Why can't I quit you?

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I still haven't got to play my Gunlord yet, got it about 2 months ago. Since we moved I hate to unbox all my Neo shit might just half to this weekend really itching to play it.

Zonks678

n00b
I was playing Pulstar and got to the end of the second stage and got wasted by the boss which looks like a giant water turtle. That is one hard game. I have much more luck with Blazing Star.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
all about windjammers ATM, though i can't help but feel like i'm missing the nuances.
is there a way to force the frisbee to pop up in the air instead of straight catching it?

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Playing Viewpoint, Ninja Commando, and KoF 98 in my cab at the moment.

all about windjammers ATM, though i can't help but feel like i'm missing the nuances.
is there a way to force the frisbee to pop up in the air instead of straight catching it?

I can't help you as I'm a bit of an amateur at Windjammers, too. I can get through arcade mode fairly easily, but I'd also appreciate a few tips on the finer points of the game.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If I dash at it for a save instead, it seems to get popped up more often.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Just got King of Fighters 95 and Burning Fight, so I've been giving them some playtime. Burning Fight isn't as bad as people let on. I'm actually having more fun with it than Sengoku.

If I dash at it for a save instead, it seems to get popped up more often.

I've noticed that in the past, but I'm not consistent at it.