What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
MVSnBIKE014.jpg

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I agree..

Yeah, AD especially. I was surprised how good it was the first time I played it. Fun little game!

As for SVC: Chaos, I used to be a fan but the announcer is just sooo annoying and terrible to listen to. Probably the worst of any fighting game I've played. That ruins it for me more than anything else.

nectarsis

Quiz Detective
Firing up my just in Baseball Stars 2 (MVS)....one of the "grails." I couldn't pass up the price.

betterdavid

Mr. Big's Thug
Just got my Omega MVS, so I've been playing the ever loving shit out of Bust a Move and Metal Slug. Whenever I find a Garou cart, that will probably never leave my slot.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Now that I have a reliable MVS rig for the first time in a while, I grabbed a stack of carts that I do not have in the other Neo formats and played the fuck out of them: Garou, Metal Slug X, Aero Fighters 3, and Neo Drift Out. I also finally got to play the Samurai Shodown V cart I picked up a couple months ago. Good game, but it feels half finished.

pipes

Played some Metal Slug 4 and Fatal Fury the other day.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Going to play some more Neo Turf Masters tonight, and probably put in some games I haven't played in a while... I'm thinking Money Puzzle Exchanger and Spinmaster.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Trying to get better at Sonic Wings 3. :annoyed: You half to anticipate the enemy's fire to be able to dodge the damn bullets. Almost all the planes you can pick from are way to slow. But nevertheless I still really enjoy playing it.:)

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Trying to get better at Sonic Wings 3. :annoyed: You half to anticipate the enemy's fire to be able to dodge the damn bullets. Almost all the planes you can pick from are way to slow. But nevertheless I still really enjoy playing it.:)

A lot of people say that Aero Fighters 3 is useless with Aero Fighters 2 around, but I still enjoy AF3/SW3. I have both games and Aero Fighters 3 has probably gotten more time in my cab than its predecessor.

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
What region are you play Aero Fighters 3 in? Are you aware that if youre playing in EURO region, the game is considerably harder due to the VERY fast moving bullets? Play on either USA or Japan regions and youll find it is pretty simular in difficulty to Aero Fighters 2 ;)

Perfect reason to have a UniBIOS installed right there. Here are some more reasons:

If you try Strikers 1945 PLUS in Japan region, the hitbox around your plane is larger, making it much harder when the screen fills up with bullets in the later levels.

If you play Prehistoric Isle 2 on Japan region, you get a 5 segment health bar instead of lives. ( i dont reckon that is any better though, both ways have advantages )

Playing Neo Driftout on USA region results in faster times, either the car goes faster or the clock counts slower.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
What region are you play Aero Fighters 3 in? Are you aware that if youre playing in EURO region, the game is considerably harder due to the VERY fast moving bullets? Play on either USA or Japan regions and youll find it is pretty simular in difficulty to Aero Fighters 2 ;)

Perfect reason to have a UniBIOS installed right there. Here are some more reasons:

If you try Strikers 1945 PLUS in Japan region, the hitbox around your plane is larger, making it much harder when the screen fills up with bullets in the later levels.

If you play Prehistoric Isle 2 on Japan region, you get a 5 segment health bar instead of lives. ( i dont reckon that is any better though, both ways have advantages )

Playing Neo Driftout on USA region results in faster times, either the car goes faster or the clock counts slower.

Damn, I didn't know that about Sonic Wings 3 :) Thanks, yeah I was playing it in Euro always lol.

pipes

No problem ;) Give it a go in US or Japan region and see what you reckon!!

Hey, good info there. Thanks, I had no idea about that as well. I actually ordered a unibios just the other day. Like you said, just another reason to have one right there.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
No problem ;) Give it a go in US or Japan region and see what you reckon!!

Well damn it made a huge difference! Now its actually playable lol. All this time I had been playing it in Euro region and kicking myself. Wonder why they made the Euro region so insane?

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
No idea, may have been an error on their part maybe? Usually with shooters if theyre gonna be harder its it the Japan region!

But yep, its a really huge difference eh ;)

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Ive been revisiting the earlier kofs.5,6,7 etc. But i might have to do some sw3 after reading this...

hitorkori

Cheng's Errand Boy
i will be playing motw tonight on my AI cmvs ! which i received 3 days ago only had the dc/multicart versions so be nice to see original