What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
I just put World Heroes 2 in the cabinet today. I'm going to play a few matches while avoiding this intense afternoon heat.

Awesome game to play on a hot day (or any day for that matter) :)

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
Played a lot of Blazing Star yesterday. I can't play any ship except Windina for some reason... I like how the ship types are this different.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Looking to get some Buriki One in sometime this week.

All depends if I can get up to where my board is stashed, and commandeer the store's Big Red.

Been playing World Heroes 2 Jet recently. Finally got it for AES and have pleasant memories from my childhood playing it on a local arcades MVS. :)

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Played a bit of Zupapa! , got my ass kicked. Fucking little Zooks laid down on me tonight.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I've been playing Samsho3 to try and learn how to counter a continuously blocking compy lately. I have yet to succeed past the second character in arcade mode :( One day though!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I just picked up Aggressors of Dark Kombat and Panic Bomber, and surprisingly I'm liking AoDK quite a bit and feeling pretty underwhelmed with Panic Bomber. I'm going to put in some rounds on Panic Bomber with a friend before I write it off completely, though.

The controls on AoDK aren't quite as accurate and responsive as in many SNK fighters, but for a fighting game made in 1994, the graphics are great and it's a lot of fun to play. I'm looking forward to playing it more when I get home from work.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I received and started playing MSX today - the only Slug i hadn't played before - and am having a blast with it!

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
Recieved 3 carts in the mail. Shock Troopers, Neo Turf Master and Metal Slug X, so I've also been playing Metal Slug X. After playing a lot of Metal Slug 2 recently, it's weird to play 'the same game', but without as much slowdown.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Recieved 3 carts in the mail. Shock Troopers, Neo Turf Master and Metal Slug X, so I've also been playing Metal Slug X. After playing a lot of Metal Slug 2 recently, it's weird to play 'the same game', but without as much slowdown.

That's a good sampling on Neo Geo games right there. I've been playing a lot of Neo Turf Masters and Metal Slug 1/X lately, as well.

NTM just never gets old.

Been playing Puzzle Bobble, Zed Blade, and Metal Slug 2.

In Neo Geo heaven right now.

I can't believe how cool MS2 is. My first slug, so I didn't know what to expect. The slowdown is notable, but its not buggin me too much. So far, I've managed 780k, cleared the first 2 stages with 9 prisoners each

... and yes, I realize I'm almost 15 years late to the party

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing Cyber Lip, World Heroes 2, and Money Puzzle Exchanger.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing Last Hope Pink Bullets, Waku Waku 7, and Pop 'n Bounce.

BizMarkie82

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Baseball Stars 2. Adolfo on the Napoli team resembles Antonio Alfonseca circa the Texas Rangers years.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Playing Samurai Shodown 2. Is it just me or is this game bloody hard? Im struggling to get through the first 6 fighters.

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
Moved on to Shock Troopers. I can make it to level 4 now on 1 credit. Difficulty wise, is there any difference to the routes? And what character is considered the best? I play the dude with the bow+arrow 'grenade'. It has a nice extension and seems to do a lot of damage on bosses.

BizMarkie82

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Matrimelee for the first time. Made it to the Princess and got annihilated. Just got League Bowling and its a hilarious game as well.