What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
did you 1cc the sonic wings 3?
im playing pulstar this week :D thanks ope!

No way in hell I could do that lol! When I first played it I was just shocked at how fast the enemys bullets come at you:help:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
have you seen second loop? its the funny :/

Yeah its insane, This makes me sound like a lazy ass that dosen't want to try. But, I like playing it with max power up and unlimited bombs.:glee: The spray of bullets by some of the bosses gets old and your plane just isn't fast enough to evade.:mad:

Last edited:

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
Fuck dr R muckley!
DSCF2100.jpg

DSCF2101.jpg

Finally got that nam 1975 1cc, probably should not have taken me as long as it did but it's only my second neo-geo 1cc and I am happy about it :)

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
I got to toying around with some of the new carts that I bought recently. Spent some quality time with Fatal Fury 2 tonight, mostly. I can foresee lots and lots of KoF97 and Top Hunter in the near future, though.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
on a svc chaos kick. dont know why, but i am.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

Ah, I see what you did there...

I often wish this game kept its fit/finish, dialog scenes, *but* had the gameplay of MoTM.

As it is, the game is charming-hitboxes are SamSho III level of busticated tho...

Hawkeye

n00b
Ultimate 11, Samurai Showdown, and I'll be trying out the rest of my new carts this week.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I've been playing lots of Neo Drifout.

I tell you why; 'CAUSE THE GAME IS FUKEN AWESOME!!! Mishaps and all this game is still dynamic as hell and if you happen to have a buddy that knows what's up, the matches are unreal.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Metal Slug has been getting a lot of play this week at the house.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I hadn't played nam1975 in a few months so I popped in it last night, usually I make it around the conveyor belt stage and my game ends around there. Apparently my lack of practice was just what I needed to beat that stage and make it right to the final boss on one credit.... just assumed I was lucky so I tried it again... right to the final boss on one credit again!

unfortunately I die before the bosses pattern really becomes apparent to me so I imagine I will be stuck at this plateau for awhile before finally getting that 1cc.

That's insane. I just started really putting some time into this game and it's ridiculously tough. I can't imagine ever getting to the final boss on one credit.

Hashmech

New Challenger
Found Super Baseball 2020 for the SFC for $3. Brings back memories of my cousins destroying me in this game back when we were young. I will have my rematch one day and show em who is BOSS.
FYI only eight more years till robots join us on the field.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
That's insane. I just started really putting some time into this game and it's ridiculously tough. I can't imagine ever getting to the final boss on one credit.

haha well a few posts later I did eventually beat it but it definitely took alot of practice. I kinda made it sound like I don't play the game much and then just got right to the end with natural skill or something, but that's not the case, I actually played alot and practiced hard before, but I would always mess up so my games would end early, I guess one lucky game was enough to show me the patterns in a few choke points and allow me to get to the end and eventually beat it.

it's definitely not even one of the harder neogeo games to 1cc IMO, you just need to know how to use the invincible roll and the the run effectively.

I am currently playing some KOF98, finally have a KOF game... kof was never my thing, but this is certainly a cool game and infinitely more interesting now that I have it arcade perfect :)

Hawkeye

n00b
Still working on Samurai Showdown. I'm awful at fighting games but still enjoy them. I probably should have started with KOF94 or something, or at least a newer SS, But it came with my cab. The first one is classic, but it's hard to get into. Sometimes I feel like I'm blocking but the computer strikes right through me. Heck, what do I know, I'm probably doing something wrong.

chany60126

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I hadn't played nam1975 in a few months so I popped in it last night, usually I make it around the conveyor belt stage and my game ends around there. Apparently my lack of practice was just what I needed to beat that stage and make it right to the final boss on one credit.... just assumed I was lucky so I tried it again... right to the final boss on one credit again!

unfortunately I die before the bosses pattern really becomes apparent to me so I imagine I will be stuck at this plateau for awhile before finally getting that 1cc.

Wow Xcom, that's insane! It's amazing the time and effort you have put into the game. I remember chatting with you about the game many months back. It's such a fun one. Keep up the good work! I am sure you will have the game beat soon.

Been playing my recently acquired Baseball Stars 2 on my AES. One of my fave sports games. The large sprites in the game are just awesome. Loved it in the arcade, glad I now own it. :)

Last edited:

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
Wow Xcom, that's insane! It's amazing the time and effort you have put into the game. I remember chatting with you about the game many months back. It's such a fun one. Keep up the good work! I am sure you will have the game beat soon.

Been playing my recently acquired Baseball Stars 2 on my AES. One of my fave sports games. The large sprites in the game are just awesome. Loved it in the arcade, glad I now own it. :)
haha thanks man I remember that, I would still goto that chat but apparently my PC is terrible and it really slows down my computer.

about nam, I recomend you guys watch BBH's 1cc run in the 1cc video's thread. BBH makes it look way easier than it actually is.... but it's still much easier than it seems, it's all about that run and that roll.