What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Just playing some SS3. Waiting for my FFS and next week plan on having KOF96,KOF97 and KOF99.

GAMEFAN

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I just got a SS3 kit, so I'll be playing that tonight, as well. I'll probably mix in a little Viewpoint and Strikers.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
I am jealous of the Twinkle Star Sprites :) would love to play that one a bit.

Currently in my big red is: Windjammers, SS2, Magical Drop 3, and Metal Slug

Mostly playing Magical Drop 3 and Windjammers with the occasional MS with the wife :)

Nerdygrrl

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I picked up a Nightmare in the Dark cart and cannot stop playing it. Hoping to fire up Spin Master later.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Kizuna
WH Perfect
RBS

Great matches with The FakeXSound and Andsuchisdeath.

man9child

Rugal's Thug
Sengoku 3. The game falls apart a little bit once you get to the Brazil stage, and the last boss is ridiculous.

I just like the basic gameplay too much to care.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
just got BS2 from scoops. been playing a lot of that. if only all neo sports titles played like that.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
KOF 96 and KOF 97 JPN AES arrived today. I will be playing those when I get off work tonight!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Aero Fighters 2.

Also, me and my friend ran through Double Dragon together. Weird ending. He ended up kicking my ass and taking the girl.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I hadn't played nam1975 in a few months so I popped in it last night, usually I make it around the conveyor belt stage and my game ends around there. Apparently my lack of practice was just what I needed to beat that stage and make it right to the final boss on one credit.... just assumed I was lucky so I tried it again... right to the final boss on one credit again!

unfortunately I die before the bosses pattern really becomes apparent to me so I imagine I will be stuck at this plateau for awhile before finally getting that 1cc.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
baseball stars 2 - booting this up after so many years now I can remember how I easily sunk hours into this back in the day.

man9child

Rugal's Thug
Samurai Showdown II. I've been playing the original on and off for months, never owned 2 until now, only played it at arcades. The improvements it makes over the original are subtle but the add up. I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

geise

Mickey's Coach
8 Man! I am one of those guys that still to this day loves to rock out the older SNK Neo titles. I have been playing a lot of 8 Man. Trying to 1CC it for years. Sadly I don't think it's never going to happen. Next up is Sengoku 1.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Been playing a lot of KOF 96 and KOF 97. Looking to get KOF 99 this Friday!

GAMEFAN

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Puzzle Bubble (Well the girlfriend mainly) having fun trying to beat highest scores! So far just under 10 Million with all 30 levels complete.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
This week I've went through several games. Metal Slug 2 & 3, Sonic Wings 3, Magician Lord and Ninja Combat. >Marty<