What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Yun

New Challenger
Ninja Master's and Fatal Fury Special... I'm yet to face Billy Kane in FFS (with the 4 credits limit), but I already 1cced NM with Karasu... I remember there was a scrolling credits ending with a nice chill music, but I didn't got it. I guess it's level 8 only

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I just started playing Breakers. Never played it before. What an awesome game! I've got most of the Neo fighters and this is probably the most fun I've had so far.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Lately, I've been playing a lot of Ninja Commando. What a fun game, and the Engrish in the intertitles between levels is just too much. I have this and Shock Troopers 2nd Squad in my cab right now and I can't believe it, but I've played Ninja Commando a lot more.

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
I put Metal Slug 4 into my New Astro City yesterday. Man do I suck at this game? Made it to the truck ride with the planes coming in to torpedo? me. Again, why is this considered the weakest in the series? Watched a playthrough on youtube and it looks pretty awesome. A lot of re-used sprites/backgrounds but it still looked amazing. Nice to see that it has a zombie level like Metal Slug 3,

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Neo Geo MVS Games....

The first time I've had the Arcade machine on in 2012..

NEOGEOMVS2012002.jpg

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I've been playing a ton of Nightmare in the Dark and Waku Waku 7 lately. Both of those games are so much better on a cab. Fun stuff.

pipes

Been playing Baseball Stars 2 a lot lately. Trying to get through an entire season. I've been throwing in a bit of Fast Striker and KoF '98 as well.

Borgeois

n00b
What a beautiful cabinet, Chris. =)

Currently I'm playing The Last Blade for the AES. I just recently bought it off of a member here and I'm loving it! You know who you are!

I actually didn't expect the game to be this easy, haha. The graphics are amazing though! =)

Having a lot of fun with Windjammers. The games are shorts but I play one after another. Playing also some Ghostlop.

Also some Samurai Showdown on MVS level1, I find it still hard to clear the game, I'm trying to clear the game with all caracters

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
Popped Metal Slug 2 in the cabinet yesterday. I can make it to Mission 5, in the train tunnels. Hopefully will be able to 1CC this real soon

Nerdygrrl

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Last night I fired up some MS5, today I am hoping to snag a Viewpoint cart from a local op. Today is my first day where I can play games in like two months (thanks holiday shoppers) so I am hoping to have an all day marathon.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
MVS: Lately been leaning towards Strikers 1945

PS3: Obsessed with PES 2012/Other than Little Big Planet with my daughter/Been playing PES exclusively

Ukee

Geese's Thug
I just got Athena on PSN, going to play through that and then play Psycho Soldier.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I recently got Viewpoint and put it in my cab the other day. It is quite hard like people often say. It's pretty fun, though. Each time I play I get a little farther. I can get to Level 3 on one credit now (the first couple times I played it, I didn't even get to the Level 1 boss).

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Currently playing and getting owned in: Ninja Master's. Otherwise having fun with: KOF'98

pipes

Just got NAM 1975 and Last Resort. Been playing a lot of those lately.

jon713

Camel Slug
KOF 98 on the new AES :)

This game is just great, Heavy D is one of my favorite characters in 98.

irvsmoot

Cheng's Errand Boy
Twinkle Star Sprites is in heavy rotation with some League Bowling thrown in once in awhile to mix it up.