What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Yea thats happen to me, does it also work when you lose? So I play get my ass handed to me for two matches then the 3rd match is easy as F*ck. Does the Neo feel sorry for me?

Hahahaha I dunno. If I loose a match on RBFFS, I just start all over again. It's one of the few fighters I play "seriously".

syrotuck

n00b
Playing KOF 98 and RBFF2. Really enjoying KOF 98 but am having a little difficulty with RBFF2. Keep getting my arse handed to me. Suppose practice makes perfect!

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Magical Drop 3 ALL DAY.. & some SSVS :vik:

Last edited:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Trying to play my candy cab..having some -power supply not turning on at times problems..

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Plenty of Magical Drop 2 recently but still trying to get past level 18 consistently. :P

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Playing MOTW & AoF3 mostly, with a little bit of Pulstar here and there.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Haven't booted up my Windjammers in forever, and really need to collect the Art of Fighting games already. >_<

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
How far do you get on one credit and who do you use? I normally get done over by that wanker with the 2 swords in the construction site at the top of the lift. I seem to do best with Duke. Burning Fight is one of my all time favourites.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Savage Reign, Kizuna Encounter and Crossed Swords... trying to decide which ones to get for the AES

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
BM

AD
NOPOWERPOSTOFFICE008.jpg

Sold LAST BLADE 2
ANDRO DUNOS
BUST A MOVE

Test played them this morning before shipping..