What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
~KOF'94 - PS2's Rebout really doesn't have anything on this original master
piece.

~Strikers 1945 Plus

~KOF'02

~Samurai Spirits Special (Original MVS kit)

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Playing strikers 1945 plus .... almost religiously...had to switch it off the other day...i just could not get on :( , was playing terribly & only made lev-5 twice in one hours play!!
Had to put on that classic gem " prince of persia SOT" on the x-box...to chill me out a little! :kekeke:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
chris1 said:
Neo Geo MVS Candy Cab..

Playing:

Super Dodge Ball

Wow!!,This game is very addictive.

Superfamifreak said:
You got that right! So many different team combinations, special moves, counters, coulourful graphics, great sound and a real challenge on the harder levels. I even prefer it to the Nekketsu Koha Kunio Kun Dodgeball PC Hen on the PC Engine, which is one of my top games.

:buttrock:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I've been playing SUPER DODGE BALL a lot..It's addictive..
I keep trying to learn the moves by looking at the move sticker..I don't really have any of them packed down yet and could use some pointers in this game..

From that I go to BASEBALL STARS 2..
Yesterday I played a game and won 19 to 14 but failed to save after the next inning of the next game..
Upon starting my saved game today I was still in this 19 to 14 inning and the computer was on Fire..
They brought the game score up to 19-18 and almost beat my Butt..

I played the next game and the next team NS was real strong..giving me a hard time.
Hitting a 3 homers back to back off my new pitcher.

I saved in the 7th inning with a score of 14 to 11..and I think they may beat me..

I saw something in the game I've never seen..
I hit the ball to the short stop hard and it hit him at stomach level..
He had both hands on the glove to catch the ball at his waste and caught it,..but since the ball was hit so hard it came out of his glove/ like bouncing off of him and flew forward back towards the baseline..
I was now able to make it to 1rst base while he had to now chance the ball and there was no out..
What was a sure out became a base run.

What would be called an error I guess....but I've never seen anything like that in this game.
Otherwise:
I had a runner running home and one to second base..I threw the ball home then chased the 3rd base runner down tagging him out,immediately I threw the ball to second base for a double play but no one was there..
My second baseman dissipated and the ball rolled out outfield..The second baserunner came all the way home..
I've seen this before so though..

My Son has a Samurai Spirits Slot machine Crave..I'm glad since I don't play them much myself..

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
chris1 said:
I've been playing SUPER DODGE BALL a lot..It's addictive..
I keep trying to learn the moves by looking at the move sticker..I don't really have any of them packed down yet and could use some pointers in this game..

Generally most special moves are done with the QCF & A or B or F,D,DF & A. Counters are done F,D,DF & A as the ball is about to hit you.

I can't remember the supers though, as my bar is never full enough to do them.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Superfamifreak said:
Generally most special moves are done with the QCF & A or B or F,D,DF & A. Counters are done F,D,DF & A as the ball is about to hit you.

I can't remember the supers though, as my bar is never full enough to do them.

Thanks Superfamifreak..

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Playing:
STRIKERS 1945 PLUS...

Basically my Son was playing it I walked over to the Big Red in-between packing packages for shipment tomorrow and played until I had to continue.
As if I walked up and threw in a Quarter.(One of the coolest things about owning a cab)

Then I came back to it later when he was done and:
I'm getting more used to the game focusing totally on not getting hit..
The more I play the better I get.

The Pancake is my favorite plane... too..

VIEWPOINT
I focused in this next....This too I'm getting better at..
I made it to the second boss without dying..

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Neo Geo MVS Candy Cab..

Super Dodge Ball

I've change the difficulty to level two and I've resorted to cheating a bit
I'm using the cheat data base on the Uni bios chip to give my players Full Power at all times and have turned off the time limit.
I forget if the time limit is adjustable through the sift dips,but having it off gives more game play time and no wins due to the timer running out.
I've been trying to learn the combo's and have mastered some.

The games is getting a lot more fun as I learn them,and other tactics.
I'm still getting my butt kicked but did get further in the game today.

Continuing my Championship/saved game in:

Baseball Stars 2

I use the Tokyo Ninja's(running team)

I thought I heard the game say that I have a new line-up in my 4th game..So I guess I'm in my forth game..
I don't know where I could tell just what game I am in,in the championship.(?)

I won the last game 19 to 8 and try just to play one game a day...
The last team did try really hard to beat me..I had to use all my players "Power Up" to get my score.I hope that doesn't bite me in the ass later since I used all of them up and never usually do that.

I saw another error tonight:.I hit the ball hard to the 3rd base man and it hit his foot as it looked like he was trying to block it...then it rolled forward....(no out)
I guess I've been paying attention more to this now,I could have missed this happening in the past.

Neo Geo Gold:

Super Sidekicks

I don't know why this title gets no love I think it's pretty good.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
More:
Super Dodge Ball..

2005_0312_184408AA.jpg

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Playing...... FF3 & Captain tomaday!!... cheers for those mint gems D J R!!
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Neo Geo MVS

Viewpoint.

Man some of the bosses in this game had are incredibly hard..

I don't know what to call the boss with the teeth/multiple face that looks sort of like a skull.
Anyway..it took me forever to get past the first one..I can get past most of it's firing pattern but killing him is hard..
I can't see either of them being past without getting killed numerous times.
My fingers hurt after just those two bosses.

I'm not to fond of the two player "simultaneous" in this game..My Son joins in and the game seems to lag a little and I can't move as far to one side if he's to far to one side causing me to get killed more.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Goal! Goal! Goal! conversion I've just done and STILL Art of Fighting 2 :D

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Superfamifreak said:
and STILL Art of Fighting 2 :D
Yeah, me too. And AOF3 still also. For some reason, I can't stop playing those two games. I got the KOF '03 PS2 port a little while ago, and I like it well enough, but it must be near two weeks since I've played it. For some reason, it just doesn't hold the enjoyment for me that these two AOF games do.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
SouthtownKid said:
Yeah, me too. And AOF3 still also. For some reason, I can't stop playing those two games. I got the KOF '03 PS2 port a little while ago, and I like it well enough, but it must be near two weeks since I've played it. For some reason, it just doesn't hold the enjoyment for me that these two AOF games do.

Nice to see the love for AOF3. I have been playing the shit out of this game, it's not just beautiful but also technically excellent. It only left my home console after I got KOF2000 on Friday, and since then I've been getting a huge fill of all the years I missed out on the game, because the MVS I played on always had this problem with pulling off down forward/backward motions.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
SUPER SIDEKICKS: NEO GEO MVS

My Son's back at it again with METAL SLUG in the Big Red.