What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
epic rounds of puzzle de pon and league bowling with the wife last night. shes not really into games, but when she finds one (usually simple) she likes, shes unstoppable until she wins a round.

I've been trying to get my wife to show a little more interest in the Neo but I've had zero success. 5 minutes of Baseball Stars 2 and she's done. I need some puzzle games I guess.

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
Pipes, get her into 2020 baseball mate, i reckon she will find it easier to take to.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Pipes, get her into 2020 baseball mate, i reckon she will find it easier to take to.

That might work out better. She has no patience to learn what the buttons do and gets easily frustrated. Maybe I'll pick up a copy and see how that goes. Honestly, she's probably better suited to games that require only one button.

Been playing a bit of Pulstar the last couple of days. I only got it recently so I haven't put much time into it. What a great game! Hard as hell but not to the point where it feels impossible though. I wish I would have bought it sooner. That has to be my favorite shooter on the Neo.

NEO-GEO man

Pipes, what about puzzle games like Panic Bomber? Would she like things like that?

Have you played Blazing Star? It is awesome and also 2 players, so your mrs might be into that since it only really needs 1 button to play effectively ;)

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
RBFFS, I love the announcer. "HEY, howz it goin' dewd?"

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
PAC229.jpg

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member

Today I did a quick run-through of the game. Did really good, didn't loose a single round. I decided to go for another and that shit was like twice as hard, it was still level 4. Seems like the CPU got pissed and upped its game. Ever had this happen to you?

NEO-GEO man

Yeah, ive had the same thing in this game before. Sometimes you get real lucky i think.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
metal slug! it took me too long to get this on mvs.... my absolute favorite metal slug game and one of my favorite video games of all time :)

if metal slug was rocky, then metal slug 2 and up are the later rocky movies, the later movies are great fun and classics, but lets be real, only the first is oscar worthy.

Nerdygrrl

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I popped in Top Hunter today and played it for the first time. What a great game! I can't wait to test out some of the other carts picked up.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Today I did a quick run-through of the game. Did really good, didn't loose a single round. I decided to go for another and that shit was like twice as hard, it was still level 4. Seems like the CPU got pissed and upped its game. Ever had this happen to you?

haha, this is why we love snk man. advice dude, try baiting stuff. A perfect example of bait ownage, load up the original RBFF, put it on difficulty 8, and fight blue mary. She'll grab and pursue everything you do if you play basically. So go near her ass, and jump straight up and she'll react with the wrong spacing. Punish her. Play the series sort of like this.. I do the same with ffs geese, I jump over him whiffing normals in the air, he tries a counter grab, he ends up missing it and I land and punish him.

jon713

Camel Slug

Yea thats happen to me, does it also work when you lose? So I play get my ass handed to me for two matches then the 3rd match is easy as F*ck. Does the Neo feel sorry for me?

NEO-GEO man

Awesome game that Burning Fight, easily one of my all time favourites!! Ive gotten abit better recently, i can now get through only continuing once!! :)

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
wooo million points in metal slug, first milestone reached, another million and a half to get close to the top score here lol....sheesh