What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
NEO GOLD said:
Well... strikers 1945 is well & truly glued into my neo now! :glee:
It rocks.. BIG time!.... :buttrock:
G-56 ? you decide.

The Pancake is a lot better.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I played a lot of Bakatonosama yesterday morning. I hate it. The computer cheats like such a motherfucker. It's fun how they put the game together, however that all ends up vanishing in how they almost never let you win. At least there's old school video game tits.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
BASEBALL STARS 2

I've never really sat there and played fully any Sports games with my Son.
It's always the shooters..

He does play the Sports games and seems to have some handle on them.
Otherwise he's always playing either Halo2/Halo or GTA SA with precision.

So I sat with him in front of the Candy Cab today playing Baseball Stars 2
Teaching him how to pitch,hit and catch ..
By the third inning he had the hitting down and hit a two run homer on my butt.
I'm throwing the ball down the middle letting him hit it and run the bases,not trying to get him out but showing him how.
He hit three homers in total for a final score of 15..

What better game to teach my kid Baseball..

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
xtoo_short20x said:
The Pancake is a lot better.
Agreed...!, i started using the pancake the other night ...& it gets me further than any other airplane :glee: ....it makes you more confident....awesome firepower!, i have had this title one week now... & played nothing else, but earlier i slipped on prince of persia on the x-box..just to chill out a little!! :D

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
Playing a lot of KOF 03 - loving the new feel. Not my fave KOF, but a nice change of pace.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Neo Geo Gold Arcade Machine.

I took out SUPER SIDEKICKS 2 and put in SUPER SIDEKICKS since I was working on the cab today..

I've never played this game..I don't even know if I even tested it when I got it.. :loco:

It looks good and I want to see just how well I do in it set on default..

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Still AoF2 - can now get to Geese on normal but ALWAYS mess up on him - and Shock Troopers conversion.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
VIEWPOINT Neo Geo MVS..

I received the MVS cart in the mail Today..

I've always played this on AES or PS port and I SUCK at the game..
I can't even get to the first Boss..

In the Cab it's a different story..
For one thing I can set the number of ships up to 99 but I'm leaving it at 10..and I've reached the Boss on 1 ship,not getting killed.
I also love the fact that I can change(in the soft dips) the Player 1 & 2 to play Simultaneous or Alternative.

Man this game looks GREAT!!

I've never checked if any of the above options are available in AES..(?)..Since I suck at the game so bad it never spent enough time in the AES to check.

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
Still AoF2 I'm afraid. Just keeps getting better and better that game does! Can now 1cc it with beating Geese on normal, time to go for MVS level now :)

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Superfamifreak said:
Still AoF2 I'm afraid. Just keeps getting better and better that game does! Can now 1cc it with beating Geese on normal, time to go for MVS level now :)

:eek: THAT is amazing.

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
Tristesse said:
:eek: THAT is amazing.

Not really. Once you know the patterns of each opponent it's not too bad. Bear in mind I've only just been able to 1cc it and that's after ages of working out different patterns. Trust me, give it some decent playtime and you'll find it's not that hard! Gonna try and video some of the fight to show how you can cheap out the CPU.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
My Son's took a liking to Baseball Stars 2 and Strikers 1945 Plus..
It's all he wants to play..
Going from Big Red to Candy to play them one after the other.

I got a bit further in VIEWPOINT last night,playing a two player game simultaneous with him.
The game gets tough..
If someone can beat this game on one credit,I give you props.. :buttrock:

HestheLilGamer.jpg

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Well, i watched a mate of mine finish viewpoint from start to finish... me & my other
buddy's jaw hit the deck!!!... i can only reach the end of lev-4 .. but nearly nailed the boss..., next time!
Anyway btw... the only cart in my neo at the mo is strikers 1945 +.... i am determined to finish this gem! :D

Last edited:

msu89dawgs

Hardened Shock Trooper
Within the last few days, I've played:

Art of Fighting 3
Samurai Shodown 4
King of Fighters 2003
Metal Slug 2
Puzzle Bobble
Magical Drop 3
Garou: MotW
Blazing Star

My 4-year old is playing Baseball Stars 2 right now, and we played Puzzle Bobble head-to-head earlier this morning. I really want to track down a Puzzle Bobble 2 cart at some point, as PB is definitely his favorite MVS cart.

Last edited:

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
msu89dawgs said:
Within the last few days, I've played:

Art of Fighting 3
Samurai Shodown 4
King of Fighters 2003
Metal Slug 2
Puzzle Bobble
Magical Drop 3
Garou: MotW
Blazing Star

My 4-year old is playing Baseball Stars 2 right now, and we played Puzzle Bobble head-to-head earlier this morning. I really want to track down a Puzzle Bobble 2 cart at some point, as PB is definitely his favorite MVS cart.

I know Arcade Shock has a BAMA2 kit

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
KOF98 on AES, finished it with Terry, Ryo & Heidern as my team. Oh & flying power disc AES, finished that one the other day with the spanish guy.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Neo Geo MVS Candy Cab..

Playing:

Super Dodge Ball

Wow!!,This game is very addictive.

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
chris1 said:
Neo Geo MVS Candy Cab..

Playing:

Super Dodge Ball

Wow!!,This game is very addictive.

You got that right! So many different team combinations, special moves, counters, coulourful graphics, great sound and a real challenge on the harder levels. I even prefer it to the Nekketsu Koha Kunio Kun Dodgeball PC Hen on the PC Engine, which is one of my top games.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Haven't had much time, but when I have, it's been all AOF2 and AOF3. Both provide moments of aggrivation, but so much fun at the same time. I want to take one of them out of the 4-slot, so I can put SS3 back in its rightful place, but I can't bring myself to remove either one.

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
Haven't had much time, but when I have, it's been all AOF2 and AOF3. Both provide moments of aggrivation, but so much fun at the same time. I want to take one of them out of the 4-slot, so I can put SS3 back in its rightful place, but I can't bring myself to remove either one.

Get rid of the AoF3.

I was considering going MVS with a 6 slot. Then I can have all my faves in it at the same time.

KoF96
AoF2
Drift Out
Dodgeball
SS2
Shock Troopers

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Superfamifreak said:
Get rid of the AoF3.
Can't. Too fun. I've been trying to first round Ultimate KO everyone 1cc, but I haven't quite made it. I usually have trouble with Kasumi or Karmen. And I haven't been able to Ultimate KO Wyler even with continues. And there's a lot of atmosphere in that game...as much as AOF2, but different.

BIG

sony fanboy
Played some KoF'95,Bri'kinger,and Shin SamSpi last night,good times.

BIG-