What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Fired up Fatal Fury 3 today.

God, I love that game.

Hell, I love the whole series.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I played some Ninja Commando, Nightmare in the Dark and Eight Man today... busy day!

ne7

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
gettin me some KOF2003 / Puzzle Bobble / Puzzled and Metal Slug action today... but had lots of carts in and out of the machine as testing out debug dips :)

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Sengoku 3 may be one of the best NINJA beat'em up games EVER INVENTED, Top hunter... beatin' up bad guys with super powers and riding robots it's a "win/win" always and King of fighters 97 since I plan to get a Neo Geo AES and the actual game =D

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Sengoku 3 may be one of the best NINJA beat'em up games EVER INVENTED, Top hunter... beatin' up bad guys with super powers and riding robots it's a "win/win" always and King of fighters 97 since I plan to get a Neo Geo AES and the actual game =D

Too bad the game doesn't have a real ninja :crying:

I've been playing Sonic Wings 2, Fighter's History Dynamite and KOF 2002.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Too bad the game doesn't have a real ninja :crying:

I've been playing Sonic Wings 2, Fighter's History Dynamite and KOF 2002.

Yeah, I don't quiet get it either xD why aren't they ninjas?... I mean I don't like Naruto because I don't think they are ninjas but the characters from sengoku 3 are "NINJAer" (?) than any Naruto character (!).
Sorry fanboyz

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
The Last Blade
League Bowling

Both great 2 Player games:D

Just bought Wii Sports Resort too, so I've been bowling between the Wii and the cab... I'm better at Wii bowling:(

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Pop'n Bounce is deceptively fun in versus mode.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Pop'n Bounce is deceptively fun in versus mode.

I wish there were more interactions between the two playing fields though, because I don't think I've ever had to look at the other field during versus play.

ne7

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
getting some ghost pilots (most metal title screen on the neo? :)) / super spy / king of monsters and metal slug action the last few days :)

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I wish there were more interactions between the two playing fields though, because I don't think I've ever had to look at the other field during versus play.
I was surprised, actually. I felt the opposite. I was expecting it to be as boring as 1-player for some reason.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I actually fired up my 1 slot cmvs and played some metal slug. Man, I should play more games, that was good fun :D

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I was surprised, actually. I felt the opposite. I was expecting it to be as boring as 1-player for some reason.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that there's little I can do to hamper the other player (limited to releasing one single slow moving bee that may deflect the ball, or at least that's what the other player managed to whip up against me).

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
MOTW and Strikers have been getting most of my attention lately.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I've been playing Metal Slug X quite a bit lately.

Gotta craving for some Turfmasters so that's up next.