What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Burning Fight.

Virtual ass kiss : Neo Alec I love your posts. Always have.

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Burning Fight.

Virtual ass kiss : Neo Alec I love your posts. Always have.
lol, thanks I guess. I was wondering if anyone besides Neo Geo Man was reading these mopey emo posts.

I'll get back on topic once I get back in the States with my MVS collection again. I plan to spend a day playing each of the Neo games in my collection.

Xionicist

NEST Puppet
Right now the following carts are in the three cabs:

2 Slot Dedicated Big Red: Fatal Fury 3, Samsho 3
4 Slot Dedicated Big Red: Strikers 1945, Metal Slug 4, KOF97, Samsho 2
2 Slot Conversion: Puzzle Bobble (it never leaves), KOF94

For some reason I've been playing a lot of KOF97. Not sure why, since I've always generally found it to be inferior to '98, but it's been a lot of fun for a change.

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Right now the following carts are in the three cabs:

2 Slot Dedicated Big Red: Fatal Fury 3, Samsho 3
4 Slot Dedicated Big Red: Strikers 1945, Metal Slug 4, KOF97, Samsho 2
2 Slot Conversion: Puzzle Bobble (it never leaves), KOF94

For some reason I've been playing a lot of KOF97. Not sure why, since I've always generally found it to be inferior to '98, but it's been a lot of fun for a change.

97 is the whip. 98 is the dream match with more characters but 97 will always have my heart. It got me through high school. Too many good times.
:D

Xionicist

NEST Puppet
Just swapped in a nice copy of Ninja Master's that I got in the mail today, and I'm stunned at how I could have missed this game.

The feel of the game is really unique for a Neo Fighter, and it's a hell of a lot of fun. It reminds me a bit of a cross between LB1 and Double Dragon.

1980te72

New Challenger
I played me some samurai shodown 1 and last blade 2 last night. also i finally got match of the the millennium and last blade for the ngpc, tried both of them out there pretty good for handhelds.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I wrapped kof94 With usa. took a few tries for rugal though. Wow I pretty much got a straight on every team with brian alone. That guy is ridiculous. on to the next one

Thanks for talking about KOF 94 so much. You got me to dust it off for the AES. Playing a few matches I realized how rusty I really am. Doing the old Fatal Fury motions is nostalgia at it's best, but I never was that consistant w/ d/b to u/f motions.

Also playing the heck outta Samurai Shodown V again since I just got it for the mvs and SVC for some reason I think cause I had been on a CVS2 kick of late.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I played me some samurai shodown 1 and last blade 2 last night. also i finally got match of the the millennium and last blade for the ngpc, tried both of them out there pretty good for handhelds.

Good luck unlocking all the characters in match of the millenium it took me forever. I hope they are already unlocked for you.

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Good luck unlocking all the characters in match of the millenium it took me forever. I hope they are already unlocked for you.

Is it different in the arcade version? I have the ps2 port and it was kinda easy. Just playing that survivor mode. I only played the arcade version once. And the stick and buttons were fuccd. disappointment

L4byr1nth

Rugal's Thug
Samurai Shodown II on XBL Arcade.

I'm brand new to Neo Geo - WHY DOES THE CPU AWAYS WIN!? ARGH!?!

Any tips?

Ben.

1980te72

New Challenger

nope none are unlocked yet. i was about to beat it and i dropped my ngpc and the batteries went everywhere, and thats about when i gave up well at least for now.

Xionicist

NEST Puppet
Samurai Shodown II on XBL Arcade.

I'm brand new to Neo Geo - WHY DOES THE CPU AWAYS WIN!? ARGH!?!

Any tips?

Ben.

Because it is a game from a time when beating the CPU at a game wasn't meant to be easy. It required some level of patience and skill. :)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Is it different in the arcade version? I have the ps2 port
Totally different game.

NGPC Match of the Millenium:

snkcap_1_640w.gif
matchofmillenium_ryu--article_image.jpg

Annatar

Kabuki Klasher
I am currently playing samurai shodown 1, 2 and with a friend of mine, we usually play super sidekicks 2 on weekends.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Totally different game.

NGPC Match of the Millenium:

snkcap_1_640w.gif
matchofmillenium_ryu--article_image.jpg
...good times. I love that game and I think I have played that game along with card fighters way more than any othetr handheld game I've ever played save from Ridge Racer PSP.

Last night some NG.com members were here and we played some neo.

Samsho IV
Breakers Revenge

When they left I played
Neo Turf Masters
Aero Fighters 2

...on a mini neo 19, plays pretty sweet, I'm having a hard time putting it up for sale. :(

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
...good times. I love that game and I think I have played that game along with card fighters way more than any othetr handheld game I've ever played save from Ridge Racer PSP.
It's weird, but NGPC games always seem more colorful in screenshots than when you're actually playing them on a NGPC.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
yeah, it's a screen thing I guess.

I've been playing MOTW and Kizuna today.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Did you get Ridge Racers 2? I didn't even realize it existed for a while. I'm thinking I should finally pick it up sometime.

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
oh yeah On top of that I wrapped kof96 with fatal fury team 1cc

and kof97 twice

1cc with edit team and 1cc with fatal fury team.

I wrapped nightmare in the dark. I know it sounds nerdy but I really like the music that plays on the instruction screen. Its a pretty cool track. and Why the hell is lv 2 boss harder than the last boss? that makes no sense it took like 5 credits to beat that game.:blow_top:

Im glad I had some me time though corona is great:cool: