What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Metal Slug 2
Aero Fighters 2
Blues Journey

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Just played some NTM, my 4th slot is empty since I sold my JP BBS2 (still have my US version). I'll either put in Viewpoint or an Aero Fighters. Four slots are:

- NTM
- MSX
- BAMA
- TBD.

Edit: Viewpoint will just piss me off, it'll likely be Aerofighters 2.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We should play 98 on XBL one of these days.

I've been playing some Fatal Fury and Savage Reing...keepin' it classy, keepin' it real.

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
windjammers. Kinda pissed it took me 5 credits.
kof94. I think my d button may be loose. man that game is classic.

rattowwwn!

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Samurai Shodown 5 Special
Blue's Journey
Metal Slug 2

yangen

n00b
Lot of Shock Troopers after work today.
I'm almost finishing it in less than 2 credit. :blow_top:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
We should play 98 on XBL one of these days.

pha sho. i just set my sf4 xbox stick with red, yellow, green, blue seimitsus and 4 plugs. even put a sticker over the sf4 logo.

just found my mv1c yesterday so im back from my neo geo hiatus. jammin pop n bounce. make dat pop make dat bounce

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Metal Slug - still trying to 1cc it after all these years

fuck mission 6

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
King of Fighters 2002 and Magician lord. My god magician lord is hard.

Its all memory man. One day I'll get another cart and figure it out. I'd always run out of time trying to find the right door. It can be done!

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Primarily playing Super Metroid. Great game so far.

In the Cab;
KOF98
Blazing Star
Neo Turf Masters
Robo Army

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
In the MVS Garou Mark of the Wolves, SVC Chaos SNK vs Capcom, King of Fighters 2002, Samurai Shodown IV. In the AES King of Fighters 98. I set mine up most of the time for playing while I am waiting for a XBL match kinda recreating the arcade experience of anyone could jump in.

pepelegit

Pleasure Goal
mostly shock troopers 2, which i'm better at than i remember being. samurai shodown II, on the other hand, i apparently suck at now. sad christmas.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Got back into AES so I started all over again with FFS. Damn that game is good. I love how the gameplay feels right even in 2009.

1980te72

New Challenger
i played some waku waku 7 at my friends house last night(got his cmvs working), as well as some league bowling.

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Turf Masters in the candy cab

In the cab, "its on the gween" - once in a while like to play Bang Bead and I am waiting to get my hands on Pulstar = love them shmups too! tlh

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
kof94. Down to 2 credits now. Ill get back to one its been so long the patterns dont really change. playing sober really helps too.

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
Got back into AES so I started all over again with FFS. Damn that game is good. I love how the gameplay feels right even in 2009.
Its such an awesome game too, my mate still has it on his AES, i have it on MVS, so where ever we are, if we feel like a fight, we can do it with FFS!!
kof94. Down to 2 credits now. Ill get back to one its been so long the patterns dont really change. playing sober really helps too.
Sober helps? HAHAHAHA!! Mate youve got to be kidding me!! :lolz:

drink.jpg

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Its such an awesome game too, my mate still has it on his AES, i have it on MVS, so where ever we are, if we feel like a fight, we can do it with FFS!!

Sober helps? HAHAHAHA!! Mate youve got to be kidding me!! :lolz:

drink.jpg

since my lifes been so hectic I like to multitask. I play my cab when I drink. I get pretty tore up cuz I drink in between matches and anytime Im waiting on the computer. Its a great way to unwind but I find my skill goes down considerably after 11 beer. So when I play the cab and not drink it feels kinda wierd not doing anything between matches. With kof its pretty crazy cuz theres minimum of 3 fights per stage so the drinking adds up real quick like.

Ive also turned some wii games into drinking games but thats not relevant.:)

a_bomb