What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Finally got Blazing Star in today:) I've went through it 2 times tonight and loved every second of it :glee:

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
Finally got Blazing Star in today:) I've went through it 2 times tonight and loved every second of it :glee:

X2

I got my copy earlier today also, had enough time to beat it once through but its too great of a game to just play it once. I know what Im doing this weekend!

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I have been playing KOF 99 and Fighter's History Dynamite.

GAMEFAN

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Copped a Neo Geo CD this week, then bought a PS3 Neo Geo joystick and realized I'd rather just play the ROMs. :emb:

Been rallying the shit outta Samurai Shodown 2.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Playing Metal Slug X.

I just picked up my first MVS carts, Last Blade 2 and Metal Slug X, from a Japanese seller. If only my supergun wasn't back East. Does anyone have suggestions for MVS games to pick up for someone new to the scene? Preferably ones that won't break the bank.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
NITD. Can't seem to get further than the third boss without dying.

Ditto. As I recall, the third boss is where the difficulty spikes. I'll have to pull that game out and give it another shot.

irvsmoot

Cheng's Errand Boy
I've been playing Treasure of the Caribbean and just finished Crossed Swords II.

Mero

New Challenger
Puzzle De Pon.

Maybe I'm just shit but I swear the difficulty is fucking unreal compared to Puzzle Bobble, I can't even beat the 6th screen yet. Screens where you've got to bounce balls off walls into tight gaps, and if you miss you've fucked yourself, and the time limit is tighter than a duck's arse. It's like you've got to pull off perfection. At least it didn't cost much.

Is Puzzle De Pon R an improvement on this?

LB2 Trying to get my mate into the neo so put this in the cab but all i hear is how he fucking block that, Play this every day
AOF2 So damn hard will be staying in the cab until i have completed it
Had a game of radiant silvergun today aswell finally got round to restoring the cab its in

Last edited:

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Playin some Fatal Fury today. Brings back alot of memories.

irvsmoot

Cheng's Errand Boy
Puzzle De Pon.

Maybe I'm just shit but I swear the difficulty is fucking unreal compared to Puzzle Bobble, I can't even beat the 6th screen yet. Screens where you've got to bounce balls off walls into tight gaps, and if you miss you've fucked yourself, and the time limit is tighter than a duck's arse. It's like you've got to pull off perfection. At least it didn't cost much.

Is Puzzle De Pon R an improvement on this?

Puzzle De Pon R is just as unkind, difficulty wise. There are some stages in both games where you just have keep retrying until you get a perfect sequence of bubbles for the first few moves, otherwise you don't have a chance. But if I can play all the way through both of them I figure most anybody can. :lolz:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Went through Shocktroopers 2nd Squad last night and this afternoon. :cool:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I haven't played at all for the past 2 weeks waiting on the audio cap kit I ordered. Finally got that working a couple of days ago. Played SSVS, MOTW & Breakers Revenge last night with sweet stereo sound. I had my cab for 2 years with only one speaker functional. What a difference. I don't know why I waited so long to do this.