What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
Been playing Real Bout 2, i got it the last week. I prefer RB Special but i think RB2 is a great game too.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Played a lot today because of the ice storm here.

Burning Fight
Slug 2
Sonic Wings 2
Blazing Star
Ghosts Pilots

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Just got my 2 slot mvs cabnet 8 days ago. Came with 6 games. Ive been playing lots of puzzle bobble and ms2. Waiting for windjammers and the 161 in 1 cart in the mail and the unibios chip!

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Playing Fast Striker, Gowcaizer, and Ironclad.

Are you played a converted cartridge of Ironclad for the SNK Neo•Geo MVS? If so, who made it and does it suffer from a darker hue than its SNK Neo•Geo CD counterpart? Personally, I'm still been having an absolute blast with Waku Waku 7 for the SNK Neo•Geo MVS. :)

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
IIRC the first batch of Ironclad made from VC ROM was darker, but SNKP has since released a corrected version of ROM on the VC and the carts made from that no longer suffer from this problem. My version looks no darker than this NGCD vid.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
IIRC the first batch of Ironclad made from VC ROM was darker, but SNKP has since released a corrected version of ROM on the VC and the carts made from that no longer suffer from this problem. My version looks no darker than this NGCD vid.

Thats interesting i didn't know that.

kotter

n00b
Trying to play through Nightmare in the dark with no continues... currently getting wrecked by the third boss (two gargoyles).

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
A buddy of mind came over and we played through Ninja Combat together. It's pretty mindless brawler, but once a while a mindless brawler scratches the right itch. We both enjoyed it and that's what counts.

I dig the art on this game - I like the art on all of the ADK games I've played so far.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Playing lots of fighters lately: KOF 96, World Heroes Perfect, Ninja Master's, and MOTW are in right now.

I can't wait for Kizuna Encounter to arrive so I can finally enjoy that on a cab.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Switch hitting magical drop 3, puzzle bobble and lots of samurai shodown v special

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I've been playing some of my more recent pickups: Baseball Stars 2 and King of the Monsters. I should get my AES copy of Fighter's History Dynamite tomorrow.

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
I got kof '99 two weeks ago and this week i have been playing it, it is a awesome game.
Regards

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
A buddy and I played a good bit of Flip Shot and Ninja Master's last night. Good times.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Hit viewpoint for the first time ever. Wow did i love it, gonna hit it again tonight and get to stage 4, i always limit myself to 4 credits to learn the game properly. the soundtrack is just baller!!!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I miss my old copy wish i would have kept it. The game is nightmarishly difficult in later stages but fun nonetheless. Good luck with it lol.

Hit viewpoint for the first time ever. Wow did i love it, gonna hit it again tonight and get to stage 4, i always limit myself to 4 credits to learn the game properly. the soundtrack is just baller!!!

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yesterday I played some World Heroes, Magical Drop 3, Blazing Star, Panic Bomber and a few games on my 111-in-1 cart (Matrimelee and MOTW). I don't usually have free time so it was nice to get some game time in 😊