What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
Just finished playing Metal Slug 5. Finally got the 5th on MVS and loving it. THE game that I will play for the next few weeks at least.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Just got Neo-Geo Pad 2 for the PS2 and having a blast in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
I've been playing Alpha Mission 2 a lot lately. For some reason i just love that game!

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Played Double Dragon yesterday and beat it easily, after that Ghost Pilots but dang that game is hard if you exclude unlimited continues.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
For some reason I haven't been able to get enough of Nam 75 and Super Spy the last few days. I will eventually 1cc Nam. I seem to have more trouble on the factory stage/ stage 5 boss than anything else in the game.:scratch:

Ibows

n00b
Metal slug AT LEAST once a week. No aliens no mummy's! Just good old fashion run and gun people shootin.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I just got League Bowling and Spinmaster, so I will be playing these non-stop for the next few days / the rest of my life.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
nsr049.jpg

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Playin World Heroes this week (one of my favs from back in the day).

SSS

neo retired
love those stools! atm robo army here.

they are from ikea.

edit: unfortunately, I believe they are discontinuing this particular model. it's not available for purchase online, and most of their stores seem to be out of stock on both colors. I stopped by Ikea in portland a couple of weeks ago looking for them. They weren't on the showroom floor anymore, luckily I found some in the stock system. I bought up the last 5 they had.

Last edited: