What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

NeoLucian

New Challenger
Metal Slug X for me at the moment
Girlfriend is constantly on Zupapa! (MVS)
Nephew is constantly (and i do stress the world constantly!) on NeoDrift out!

he's only 4 (nearly 5) and is loving the neo geo so far!

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
i just gave SAMURAI SPIRITS II another go a couple weeks back.
made it to 3rd or 4th opponent -turned out to be Jubei Yamada- before running dry of credits.

i REALLY need my AES UNIBIOSed so i can not only pump credits at pleasure, but enjoy the games in U.S. and JPN mode at will,

U.S. mode, after all, is the REAL way thoroughly enjoy the MAGICIAN LORD experience;

23-12_zps4680578b.jpg

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
i just gave SAMURAI SPIRITS II another go a couple weeks back.
made it to 3rd or 4th opponent -turned out to be Jubei Yamada- before running dry of credits.

i REALLY need my AES UNIBIOSed so i can not only pump credits at pleasure, but enjoy the games in U.S. and JPN mode at will,

U.S. mode, after all, is the REAL way thoroughly enjoy the MAGICIAN LORD experience;

23-12_zps4680578b.jpg

Welcome back, man. For serious.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
Playing Pulstar (just got it last week) . It a really great game and can see why many love it better then Blazing Star ... The atmosphere is so much better without hearing Bonus all the time lol.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You should put some feet on that Neo, it might just give you the edge you need...

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
You should put some feet on that Neo, it might just give you the edge you need...

Gotta admit, I lol'd a little.

Aw c'mon man-play nice, lol. MT survived ng.com hazing + real life trials. I think he's earned a chance at us (myself included) going easier on him. ;^)

Can't believe he came back...yet I'm glad he did.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think I'm being nice, you know I get a lot nastier than that. We gotta share the good things in life, otherwise what's the point of his return if we can't laugh a little?

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
i'm trying just that all the damn blasted time. often it works, for a little while, then i get in areas where they really start after you en masse
and begin growing on you in one big-ass hurry before i seem to be able to work my way past the damned traffic jam.
i think they must be sexually attracted to my hero or something, and that simply just won't do.

so, i die. Again changes to Hell. whatevers, fuck this impossible-ass game, POWER OFF...

Last edited:
The general problem is that the default time limit is so ridiculously short that it makes the completion of some stages pretty much impossible unless you are very lucky in terms of the colours of the balls you are given + don’t waste virtually any time aiming + 100% accurate shot.
Good thing Unibios allows to turn off the time limit – it then becomes a much more peaceful / chillout kind of a game without having to worry that that annoying clock.

Ok, popped this in last night and after some initial losses I beat the stage you're talking about 8 or 9 times in a row. By the end of the run I was getting passed Cancer on 1 credit (that's maybe 10 stages after the stage you're stuck on?). The key for me is to use one side of the board as a dumping ground and try to clear the other side. Some tricky shots are involved for sure, but just focus on removing the rocks on 1 side then the center. You can shoot behind the rock hanging from the group of purple on either side to clear those too. I agree that its a pretty sharp rise in difficulty, but with practice it can be cleared consistently.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Played some Panic Bomber early this morning. Couldn't get back to bed. Since it's mainly holding down on the joystick, it's less likely to wake up the house.

Kingcar

n00b
My personal evergreens which are played monthly or even weekly
Motw, Real Bout 2, Kof98 (but I recently been playing the updated 'UM Taito-X version)
Metal Slug X(MVS only so far) and Blazing Star

Games I love to play more: Top Hunter, Pulstar which still miss in my collection :(

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Playing Viewpoint for a Hi-Score competition this week! Played a few times today and got a score of 108,000 or so :help:

I can't get past the crab boss on Level-2 at the moment, I'm sure with more practice I will pass him though! I have until Sunday next week to submit my score!

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Have Spinmaster in my cab at the moment. Those sprites are huge...!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Playing Pulstar (just got it last week) . It a really great game and can see why many love it better then Blazing Star ... The atmosphere is so much better without hearing Bonus all the time lol.

I love both games. Blazing star for me, is the better one but I gotta admit, the bonus word gets a little annoying after a while lol you probably hear it like 1000 times while playing through the whole game lol