What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

SamSho2 for the win, although I'm playing on FBA through retroarch. I also been getting it in on ms3 with my boy. I hear about the emu Fightcade for online, so I could lay it down on em, but been too pussy to try.

Turbogfx

Crazed MVS Addict
Currently playing Windjammers on Normal AES difficulty - I can't get past the Final Round against H. Mita dammit! Any golden tips to beat her?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Karnov’s Revenge on the neo cd. Great game that has a surprisingly good arranged ost.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I was playing Savage Reign today. I forgot how fun that game is. Interesting characters with a nice soundtrack. Hard though. So much better than ADK; really don't like that game.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
started playing kof 94 and my favourite game in the series metal slug 2.

i always forget how good kof 94 looks until i'm reminded once i see the character animations and the amazing stages.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I was playing Savage Reign today. I forgot how fun that game is. Interesting characters with a nice soundtrack. Hard though. So much better than ADK; really don't like that game.

Why are you comparing Savage Reign to Aggressors of Dark Kombat?

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
^ I think it's all on the ADK collection SNK brought out recently.

Playing a lot of the Street Fighter V Arcade Edition.If they threw in Seth and Gill and finished with a few other character stages this shit would be amazing. As it is right now it's a lot of fun. I still think I prefer the Tekken Ghost/Treasure Battles since they seem to be more rewarding, but after I get everything for both games I imagine I'd prefer SFV.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I think he's conflating the ADK Collection with the Fu'un Super Combo.

I beat RBS on three credits last night with Terry on default difficulty. Trying to clear it without continuing.

Using the UniBIOS cheats to enable 2P infinite HP = improvised practice mode.

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
Played some SamSho 2 this morning and it was great. I only meant to kill a few minutes, but I just kept going.

gamelife00

Rugal's Thug
been playing Magician Lord for the past week or so, never really got into the game before but I decided to put some effort into to mastering the game. I'm able to get all the way to the last level but have not beaten it yet...this game is crazy tough!

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Turf Masters is living in my MVS at the minute. Fucking addictive shit!

Trying to complete MS2 on a single play, its a bitch with all that slowdown

J-P

NEST Puppet
Finally beat MS3 after all these years without credit feeding - god-damn.

gamelife00

Rugal's Thug
love Turf Masters, Its one of the most addictive games I've ever played...keep going back because I know I can knock a better score out

gamelife00

Rugal's Thug
I can't seem to beat the Knight at the end of the last level on Magician Lord !! always get there with only 1-2 health hits left

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
my friend for some reason wants to play AOF3, so i started playing alittle. Im using Jin, hes pretty easy to use, and his cartwheel kicks are pretty good

RoboArmy

n00b
Working my way through Magician Lord, mainly. Tough game for me but very rewarding learning the patterns and strategies and finally learning a section well enough that you keep your power up through it, also screwing up and then clawing your way back with the base character, finding the optimal routes through the levels, etc.

Also Mutation Nation, partially out of necessity as I've been trying to fix my cart (and failed).

(STP)rOck

n00b
Playing MOTW, KOF98 and Real Bout 2 in versus most of the time. Alone I enjoy The Last Blade, Samurai Shodown 3 and Pulstar a lot!

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Been on a Garou MotW and Metal Slug 2 kick lately. I need to get back to Pulstar though.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Got back into Garou a bit more recently, but still garbage tier at the game, hah. Samurai Shodown 2, Magical Drop 2, Double Dragon, and Breakers Revenge have been my usuals recently. I was surprised to meet some Neo guys at Animazement this year that are good at Double Dragon, that was fun.

chromesphere

New Challenger
Seeing how far i can get with 1 credit in blues journey. First 3 worlds are easy enough but after that starts to get difficult
sengoku, mag lord and burning fight as well.