What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Hit viewpoint for the first time ever. Wow did i love it, gonna hit it again tonight and get to stage 4, i always limit myself to 4 credits to learn the game properly. the soundtrack is just baller!!!

Love that soundtrack! It's intoxicating. Every time I start level 1, I've gotta sing along: "1, 2, 3, 4, hit it!"

Just got samsho5 in this week. I've played samsho4 to death this month. Really brought me back to when I first got it on Saturn. I love 4 so much. 5 is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be if you can get pass sankuro. He's such a nuance that disrupts the flow of the game. I really want to pick up special sometime but until then I'm enjoying 5.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Hit viewpoint for the first time ever. Wow did i love it, gonna hit it again tonight and get to stage 4, i always limit myself to 4 credits to learn the game properly. the soundtrack is just baller!!!

The boss rush stage is probably my favorite stage.

Last edited:

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
Garou MOTW on the multicart and my daughter requested SpinMaster. She freaking loves that game.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Man. Played a little viewpoint. Got to the third level.

But the big sleeper tonight was playing double dragon for the first time. I was expecting lackluster fighter with a bit of a lower meg count like early art of fighting or early fatal fury but what i found was a highly addictive well balanced fighting game with good nostalgic tunes and some super close matches even double ko's. i like the charge system as it keeps the underdog in the match. Pretty solid fighter overall!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Played some Last Resort Saturday night, man I have got rusty getting my ass handed to me.

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
just played savage reign and rage of the dragons and remembered how much these games annoy me on how hard they are. and none of my friends ever wanna play them.....guess there on the chopping block soon hahaha.

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
I have played some Street Hoop and Windjammers on Neo Geo Cd today, two really funny games and load times are not heavy.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Played puzzle de pon today all the way through. Felt like a cheap version of puzzle bobble at first but then actually grew its own identity as i played through it. Not bad at all!

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
My daughter and I just blasted our way through Cyber Lip. It's fun because after every boss she high-fives me.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Keeping in Razion, still really enjoyable. A bit slow feeling at first, but once I'm in the zone it all clicks and I have a lot of fun.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Moneyy puzzle exchanger for the first time today. Very addictive lol and another thing i have noticed is the music is great not just in this game that keeps it upbeat and exciting but the neo geo library really had quality tuNes. I always appreciate that, connects games to memory so much better

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Alternating between Magical Drop 3 and Blazing Star today. If I get a chance I'll try out some ROMs to see what I need to track down and purchase next.

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Today it has been Real Bout Fatal Fury. Still my favourite of the series (but not the best).

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I played my new copy of Crossed Swords 2 tonight. Honestly it was a bit of a let down. The first game had more variety in the enemies and bosses and was a much longer game.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
so much counterspy right now. im stupidly and madly in love with that title.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Been playing KOF98 and Shocktroopers. I always go back to 98, 98 and 2000 are prob my most played KOF so far. I need to spend some time with 2003 though.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I bought Zupapa! recently, so I have had a few quick goes on that. It seems like a lot of fun, it's always nice to get something a little different on the NeoGeo.

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
I picked up Real Bout Special a short while ago. This game is pretty great for a filthy casual like me. I particularly love the combo system. The graphics are also incredible. Not quite on Samurai Shodown level, but pretty close.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
SVC Chaos.

I don't care how broken this shit is, I like it.