Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219
Results 5,451 to 5,471 of 5471

Thread: What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

I played Metal Slug Turbo 2, X and regular 2 last night.

Think I'll play some TSS and Shock Troopers.

Everytime I open my PS Vita(quite often) and I have a few minutes, I boot Baseball stars 2 from the PSP compilation vol.1 I think I won the tournament 15 times!!! On the AES, I play Sengoku 3
    Gatsou & Caska will dominate!!!
    My post number is broken

!!Great sellers/traders I dealt with:Big Bear x4, Jim is Hot, Hentai Sama, dbarrett0928, Bones, Neo Bomber Man, Joe McCabe x2, Kenny Boy x3, MilkManX, Kobylka68, rimms_rs, Shawn (Neo-Store), 5thlion5thlion, Bluevoodu, ckchan x2, Shining Kooksu, Msu89dawgs, KOF RUGAL B., Dewclaw, Lemony Vengeance, Renmauzo, Unofficialitguy, snes_collector, NeoTurfMasta, pipes,egg_sanwich, Colorado Rockie!!

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

Ive been falling off lately due to work and life. I havent even played breakers revenge or karnovs revenge in over 2 months. Infact i need to atleast boot up the big red tonight just so it doesnt feel so neglected
    ***CLICK HERE FOR FIGHTCADE TUTORIAL***

PSN: MountainDewFKR
    FIGHTCADE: MountaindewFKR

GAMER > COLLECTOR

Guerilla Warrior

Been mostly playing SVC, Garou, and RBFFS. However I did get the chance to play somebody on XBLA version of Sam Sho 2. I know it's Xbox One compatible, but it amazes me whenever somebody actually plays it.

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Still juggling SS3 along with KOF 95. Absolutely love the backgrounds in KOF 95, some of the best in the series.

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

Quote Originally Posted by thermaltreasure View Post
    Still juggling SS3 along with KOF 95. Absolutely love the backgrounds in KOF 95, some of the best in the series.
    Same here Been playing kof95. The high damage output and difficulty isn't for everyone, but it will always be one of my all time favorites from the series.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Quote Originally Posted by BlackaneseNiNjA View Post
    Same here Been playing kof95. The high damage output and difficulty isn't for everyone, but it will always be one of my all time favorites from the series.
    Totally, love the darkness in 95. It reminds me of FF Special in the difficulty stakes, each hit feels heavy! Definitely one of my faves in the series.

NEST Puppet

I've been playing some more Metal Slug 4 -- and it's growing on me. It's definitely not as bad as most people make it out to be once you put some time into it.

Crossed Swords Knight

I've been playing my Ninja Master's homecart the past week.

I've just recently started to use Natsume's infinite.

, ,,

Easy, fun and cool!

Crossed Swords Squire

Sam Sho 2. It's an amazing game and holds up really well. It's amazing how many people that are out button mashing street fighter games that have never played a sam sho game. It would change their lives!
    Just when they think they have all the answers I go and change all the questions." -Rowdy Roddy Piper

Neo Bubble Buster

very true I remember finding a copy after playing sf2 -this was back in the 90s and I was blown away

not played anything neo lately but did play samsho sen on 360 finally...

NEST Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by jdoll View Post
    very true I remember finding a copy after playing sf2 -this was back in the 90s and I was blown away

not played anything neo lately but did play samsho sen on 360 finally...
    God, I really wanted to like that Samsho Sen, but...just...couldn't. They really messed up on that one

Belnar Institute Student

Samsho2 is one of the games I keep up with. Agreed about Sen, really didn't care for that one either.

I've gone back to King of the Monsters, 3 Count Bout, and the original Metal Slug again recently. Man, can't stand the insane difficulty of the cpu in 3 Count Bout, though. Lot of fun on 2 player though.
    Follow me on Instagram @nekoashido

Just got Crossed Swords and Mutation Nation. Hadn't really heard much about crossed swords other than some people liked it. Really fun idea. Basically Infinity Blade minus the touch controls.

I've had my eye on Mutation Nation since I was a kid and finally found one for a price I was willing to pay last week on the market boards. Think I might have to start playing as player 2 so I can be MC Hammer crossed with Mr. T for maximum absurdity.

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by Salvio007 View Post
    God, I really wanted to like that Samsho Sen, but...just...couldn't. They really messed up on that one
    I liked it. I didn't LOVE it, but it wasn't that bad. It certainly had potential. I wasn't a huge fan of the colors. The game was too grey, which is something that could be said for the latest Namco games, Soul Calibur in particular. Most of the music was quite nice, too. All in all, Sen felt low budget in a Simple 2000 kind of way, which doesn't mean it couldn't be enjoyed. It's so easy to completely dismiss games nowadays, because they're not top-tier productions. If it's not a well established series with Evo presence, it's not worth anyone's interest. Well, I don't think like that, which isn't to say I want everyone else to love Sen. Like I said, I don't love it myself.

As for the games I'm playing right now, I'm yet again coming back to Garou Densetsu Special. I was always wondering if it's me who's bad at it, or if it's the game that's just brutal.

I've been playing a lot of Magician Lord, shooting for that 1CC, NeoAlec inspired me after watching his video review.

Quote Originally Posted by galvatron View Post
    Crossed Swords...
    Great game, yes I agree with the Infinity Blade connotation, another excellent game.

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jaguar View Post
    I've been playing a lot of Magician Lord, shooting for that 1CC, NeoAlec inspired me after watching his video review.
    Riding Hero has occupied a slot the last couple days for the same reason.

I've been playing KotM2 a lot more because my son's obsessed. I think it has just about run it's course with me, but it is a huge improvement over when he found KotM1 on the 161 - better looking and takes a little longer before it starts feeling grossly repetitive.

Igniz's Servant

Took out Windjammers and League Bowling and rotated in Crossed Swords and 2020 Super Baseball. The kids are having friends over tomorrow and I wanted to surprise them with new games to play.

Galford's Armourer

Samurai Shodown V!

From the epic introduction to the massive sprites of Kusaregedo this game is amazing!

Banned

Finally got an MVS copy of Last Blade 2 for a good price! So my Dreamcast copy is gonna get a break now.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusX View Post
    Finally got an MVS copy of Last Blade 2 for a good price! So my Dreamcast copy is gonna get a break now.
    Weird... Same here as of today.

Thread Information