Karnov's Revenge

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Ok, I don't see this game often discussed so why not after all. As I'm currently into it, I would like some combos to do.
I mainly play with Yungmie and Samchay.

Here's one combo for Yungmie, feel free do give some:
jD, d df f B, cA cA, D. The thing is that when you jump and hit with D, it deals 2 hits. Then you can combo a fireball while still in air and finish with the small crouching kicks and a big hit in the face.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Mizabuchi WINZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!

Mizabuchi .... LOSES

:D

I still remember when we bought this game when it came out .... we paid what, about $220. sheesh what a waste of money (along with FF3 = $300). we should have waited little longer and bought KOF96 or SS3 instead. (sadly, we didn't buy these and headed toward the PS1 route)

Karnov's Revenge and FF3 were the last games we had bought for Neo-Geo, before selling the system.

Last edited:

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
FHD is a nice,solid,above average fighter

fhd > svcc

karnov is hella cheap...

i should post the link to a few vs matches...

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Yes please, feel free to post everything related to this game.

This game has a cool combo engine, its a very good game but it takes some time to get used to it.

I´m looking foward to see the vs matches.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Great!

The one who controls Jean Pierre is very skilled!
I didn't think so much things vere possible with this game but I'm happy to have been wrong.

nice vids!

I had no idea karnov was this cheap.

Zazie's hellfire is a very good uppercut, has great range, hit multiple times and has almost no recovery.

FHD is a very offensive game, the chance of winning a match by playing defensively is very low.

Last edited: