ok..how can i beat Orochi?

i swear i spent like 4 bucks trying to beat him....

i got realllllly close when i allllllllllllllllll most connected with Ralphs sdm....soooo close!

he keeps killing me with supers....

HELP!

and is it just me...or are the moves stupid hard to do? this is the japanese version btw.

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
Are you such a bad player ...?

Orochi is the most STUPID boss in KOF series son. You can very easily beat him with the first fighter using these tips.

• Your mode MUST be extra and not advance.
  • Your team must have Ryo, Robert, Iori, Kim, Joe or Leona in it. I would recommend a team of Ryo Robert and Iori.
  • If you have Ryo or Robert in your team keep them at the last.
  • Keep blocking and do not attack reasonlessly.
  • If he advances to you very quickly, he's coming to grab you (specially if you are cornered). Do your most powerfull attack (not DM).
  • If he whitens the screen, do such a dm that your player jumps to him and then start the DM so that you press the last button when he's JUST finished him DM.
  • If he's pulling you towards himself (to rip your heart). Just do any of your DM or just do any attack in the air.
  • Advance VERY carefully towards him when he's making electric walls at different parts of the screen. He does not block at that time (for your fireball DM) but gets very precise on the location of electric wall.
  • Attack very quickly and then start blocking again.

Using these tips and tricks you may finish him just with your first player. Remember that speed and timing are the basis of wining all games. If you cant do the right DM very quickly, you first need to practice that before trying to defeat him.

Thats all and have fun. If you have a method of defeating Igniz in 2K1 plz tell me.

Yuri-chan

Armored Scrum Object
At first glance he seemed to look really strong, but by the time you actually fight him numerous times, his moves could be quite so predictable, and he could really be easy to beat. Beating Orochi with someone fast like Iori is a piece of cake. Watching out for Orochi's super moves, we will always have a moment when he is open for an attack, that's when you have to be agressive on him. At least that was my way of beating him. :p