Crazed MVS Addict
電話番号知りたいか?汚い言葉しゃべたい? フフフウ~ :tickled:

garou_d

Aero Fighter,
参考に聞いたネオジオポケットについては、コンソールと呼ばれるですか?

Eickhorst

n00b
このトピックを復活しようかな。誰かと日本語を話したい。

誰かが日本語に関係ある仕事するか。最近俺が日本の会社での面接を手に入れたが、まだ結果を発表されていない。期待通りに入社できるというのを楽しみにしている。俺に幸あれを伝えてくださいね。

では、また!:)

Kert

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
このトピックを復活しようかな。誰かと日本語を話したい。

誰かが日本語に関係ある仕事するか。最近俺が日本の会社での面接を手に入れたが、まだ結果を発表されていない。期待通りに入社できるというのを楽しみにしている。俺に幸あれを伝えてくださいね。

では、また!:)

まさか!

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I need some assistance in my Japanese! Okay, there is something I am doing for a show and I need to speak Japanese. Thing is, I cannot read kanji, hiragana, or katakana. I can at least read rōmaji! :D Anyway, I need to know how to pronounce the following statement:

"Hello, my name is Maury V. and I am speaking Japanese to you. I am sending this message to you from the Metroplex, Texas to let you all know that I will be at Yulecon this December. I will not film my podcast because I have something big planned for next year."

"Please come to Yulecon and support this first year convention. There will be plenty of anime and gaming for all as this will be the last convention in the Dallas and Fort Worth area in 2008."

"If there are any serious music gamers, my friends at Bemani Texas will have a room dedicated to the very best in music games. We will have Guitar Hero: World Tour, Rock Band 2, Beatmania IIDX, Pop'n Music, In The Groove, Guitar Freaks, Drummania, and possibly Taiko no Tatsujin."

"I can not wait to see you all there! Peace and love!"

Thanks for your help!

Kert

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
あけおめ

新年おめでとうございます!