Mods, alot newbies are posting in the General threads.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
I see a bunch of newbies posting in the General threads, just an idea how about create a newbie forum; make newbies introduce themselves make it mandatory before they can post anywhere else. Like this we can cut down on potential scammers and plus we'll get to know the newbies. :D

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
About half a year ago, I noticed that News and Unrelated more and more go separate ways compared to the rest of the forum. You see ppl posting there who never post in other forums, and not only "newbies" I might add.

I am still thinking about a good way to "merge" these ppl with the rest of the forum because some of them seem to be quite cool guys.

Anyway, personally I don't think that a newcomer forum would help to fight against potential scammers, IMO the post count limit in conjunction with the new Marketplace posting rules already does a good job in that perspective.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Pocketgamer said:
I see a bunch of newbies posting in the General threads, just an idea how about create a newbie forum; make newbies introduce themselves make it mandatory before they can post anywhere else. Like this we can cut down on potential scammers and plus we'll get to know the newbies. :D
...sez a permanent n00b.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
srabelpawz said:
what kind of cheese do you like RAT

Are you trying to contribute anything worthwhile by any chance?

If not, keep out of Suggestions.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
Are you trying to contribute anything worthwhile by any chance?

If not, keep out of Suggestions.
Thou shall not fuck with the Neo Pope.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
jro said:
Thou shall not fuck with the Neo Pope.
You don't happen to have that Avatar of Tak's with the pope hat do you? Bobak wants that before he adds the Blessed Confessions Thread to the Best Of forum. :(

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
fenikso said:
You don't happen to have that Avatar of Tak's with the pope hat do you? Bobak wants that before he adds the Blessed Confessions Thread to the Best Of forum. :(

Ask and ye shall receive:

takupope.png