Sitting Solutions for Neo Candy Cabs?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Just wondering if anyone has discovered the ideal Seating solution (benches, beanbags, Topper Ware, etc).

Those of you with Neo Cabs, what do you use to sit?

I have a Neo25 by the way.

Himuragames

Crossed Swords Squire
Here is a suggestion

Goto Wal-Mart, in the picture frame and chair section there are small black foldable chairs for about $9.00. Light to move around and comfortable.

Good luck :D

JFlex

Marked Wolf
I got some nice stools from target, click on my link above the banner, you'll see them in the picture. They were $12 each. Very comfortable, next time though, I'll purchase something with a back.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
I've seen some people use coolers, such as the big camping ones, so that's a possibility.
Himuragames is right, though. Although I don't have a Candy Cab, I've seen loads that use the same type of chairs you'd use at a card game. Those black folding ones that you can keep right next to the cab at all times, or even use around the house.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hello,

I use a Rubbermaid actionpacker cargo box, it doubles as storage for my games as well. If I know I'm going to be playing for awhile, I have 4 comfortable computer chairs I use as well. Mostly when I'm playing fighters with friends, we go long into the night when we get into it. Hah, they have wheels on them so the loser rolls on out :smirk: .

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
JFlex said:
I got some nice stools from target, click on my link above the banner, you'll see them in the picture. They were $12 each. Very comfortable, next time though, I'll purchase something with a back.

From looking at JFlex stools..I bought something like his but foldable..(Black Cushioned)..CVS stores..$10.00

The stools are used more for the Slot machines though I bought them for the Candy..

I also have these two short black cushioned chairs that I like better then the stools because I tend to lean back a lot..
The chairs are stackable and I'm pretty sure came from Target..
I use them for the Candy and the Big red..

The only cab I'm forced to stand up... is the Neo Gold/Woody because the Monitor is so high. :( .....

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I moved 2 chairs from the kitchen table in front of the cab. Free. Now when company comes over, 2 of them have to eat on the floor, but too bad for them.

In Japanese game centers, I've seen primarily stools.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
chris1 said:
The only cab I'm forced to stand up... is the Neo Gold/Woody because the Monitor is so high. :( .....

I bought a nice tall wooden stool from Bath works (I think it's call here in California)
Pretty nice, and for about $25.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Himuragames said:
I have some pics of Japanese Arcades. They have cormfortable small plush stools :tickled:

Japanese Arcades

Ahhh..That's some Great pics...Himuragames

I always wanted to see what the Slot machines would look like while in the Arcade and the Candy cabs....

Nice damn plush stools too..... :buttrock:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
xtoo_short20x said:
I bought a nice tall wooden stool from Bath works (I think it's call here in California)
Pretty nice, and for about $25.

Thanks...George..

I was going to buy something like that...

Curious..How's the angle with the monitor look while sitting on a stool..
Can you see it very well....Are you face to face with the screen..?

My wife's wants these tall red topped cushioned Coca Cola tall Stools..They'll go with her collection,plus..maybe match the red on the Big Red a bit.. :D

I'm just too cheap to get my ass to buy them for her.... :glee: :p

Himuragames

Crossed Swords Squire
Some great people donated the pics

Chris1, you would have thought you die and gone to heaven :tickled: 8/1 and Fran donated the pics :buttrock:

chris1 said:
Ahhh..That's some Great pics...Himuragames

I always wanted to see what the Slot machines would look like while in the Arcade and the Candy cabs....

Nice damn plush stools too..... :buttrock:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Here's what one of the black chairs looks like..
Stackable and lightweight..

My Step Dad Playing the Candy last night.. :glee:

JohnToma.jpg

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
i got some wooden bar stools and made some seat cushions for them when i had my japanese cabs, worked great.