Never had the decency to answer my PM s

Bad manners:very_ang:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
NEOryu said:
This PUNK ASS tells me he's going to purchase over $1000 worth of goods and then I never hear from him again. It's people like him that dirty up these forums. BEWARE!

You too??

He promised to buy $120 worth of MVS Carts from me, I even gave him FREE SHIPPING because he was buying more, last PM I get from him is asking "What payments do you accept"

I reply WITHIN Minutes, and then he disappears.

I PMed him 3 more times, and sent him 2 e-mails, but no reply. :shame:

Deal with this guy if you want to get jerked around for a while, and then dropped. :shame:

Neo-weirdo

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize to you people. I had a little problem latly. Sorry about not sending the money orders like I promised.

I'm definity a better seller than buyer....:(

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Neo-weirdo said:
I apologize to you people. I had a little problem latly. Sorry about not sending the money orders like I promised.

:spock:

So are we still on, or what? I'll PM you my address if you will send the MO....

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'm on nobodys side, but since there's no scamming done i don't see the problem, just that he says he's going to buy and then backs out. It has happen to me before that some memembers here pm me then i never heard from then again even tough i sent them a pm and they say they will buy it.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
DARK_ANDY said:
:spock:

So are we still on, or what? I'll PM you my address if you will send the MO....

Same here. We still on?

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 91.5%
43   4   0
Neo-weirdo said:

BULLSHIT LIAR! You promised me MSX US 2 f$#!ing times!

What the f$#! happened I never heard back from you again. I have the PM's to prove it.

AVOID HIM PEOPLE! Biggest f$#! around on these forums! This guy is one shady character I would not deal with him if I was you.

Last edited:

evo7_31

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Matt shipped fast upon receipt of payment, his LB2 Jap AES was minty fresh - as promised.

chavo4

BANNED, for selling fakes
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Avoid NeoWeirdo!!! Scammer!!!

Never sent payment for my MS4 Ebay auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3087117096&category=62053

Also, Neoweirdo wanted to do some trades with me...concerning trading my US AES MS4 and US MS3 for his US AES MSX. He also wanted me to send my stuff first!!! can you believe this scammer.
People be aware of this guy.

I will fucking him up so bad that his mother will not even recognized him....fucker such a waste of time
chavo4:very_ang: :very_ang:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Sounds like he's trying to spend money he doesn't have.

Neo-Geo.com credit cards anyone?

evo7_31

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
HAHA...

declare your annual pre-tax income to Shawn and he will issue you a NG.com VISA!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
I purchased an item off of him and the transaction went smoothly..good communication,fast shipping.
I'm not making these statements to discount the claims of others but as a seller,he came through.
Very sorry to read about those of you who are disgruntled and hope this mess gets worked out.
-BB

evo7_31

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My sentiments exactly.

Matt was a really nice guy through our deal, and he hasn't scammed anyone of any stuff at all here - at worst a major inconvenience to the other members.

I'd say lay off the guy.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Actually I was THIS close to posting just such a thread of my own a week and a half ago. The night I was going to, he asked for only one more day, and the next day I had a tracking number, a day or two beyond that a money order for quite a sum of money.

I did some research before thinking of posting last week and saw that apparently he normally pays people however much money reasonably quickly and all that, nobody else seemed to complain, but when it came my turn I was getting some special treatment, which didn't make sense to me. Some people have reasons for this type of behaviour, some don't, and some have them but won't share regardless, so while it can be annoying all I can recommend is that you show only as much patience as you feel like. In my case, everything worked out in the end. Best of luck to all of you.

THE FN SHOW

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wierdo had a copy of football frenzy that he was going to sell me..we worked out a price,then all i needed was his info...then he changes the stuff that he's selling to a package...which is fine it's his stuff..he can sell it however he wants...my problem was that he didn't pm me back saying that he wanted to sell the game in a package...he left me hanging...that was bs....have the decentecy (?) to let a potental buyer know what's going on

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neo-weirdo

Neo Bomber Man said:
Actually I was THIS close to posting just such a thread of my own a week and a half ago. The night I was going to, he asked for only one more day, and the next day I had a tracking number, a day or two beyond that a money order for quite a sum of money.

I did some research before thinking of posting last week and saw that apparently he normally pays people however much money reasonably quickly and all that, nobody else seemed to complain, but when it came my turn I was getting some special treatment, which didn't make sense to me. Some people have reasons for this type of behaviour, some don't, and some have them but won't share regardless, so while it can be annoying all I can recommend is that you show only as much patience as you feel like. In my case, everything worked out in the end. Best of luck to all of you.

Neo-weirdo = jagwarlord

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI....d=jagwarlord&completed=0&sort=3&all=1&rows=25

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
neo weirdo man... I thought it was just me you left in the lurch:p you could atleast answer a person's pms if you are not going to go through with a deal.