Batman ulealelelele explained

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
that songs real popular in Tijuana, Mexico....especially at the strip clubs. :mr_t:

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
I can't figure out what this song was referred from, something to do with baseball?

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
Human beings listen to this shit?
Something needs to wipe us all out and start over.

On second thought, forget about that starting over part -- this would simply be created again.

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
sig.gif

UALAAELUALUEALEUALEUALEULAEUALEUALEUALEUALEUALE

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
GoSpits said:
Human beings listen to this shit?
Something needs to wipe us all out and start over.

On second thought, forget about that starting over part -- this would simply be created again.

Parody, anyone?

The chorus roughly translates into "You actually listen to this shit?", so you were pretty close.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Ualueaualueaualuea is the single funniest thing i've ever seen in my life.

The first time I saw it I laughed so hard that my whole body hurt. I'm not joking.

Theh I saw this one:
http://obiwanualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/

I laughed even harder. by this time my body felt like i had jumped off of a building.

I laughed so hard cuz i recognized the beat as a reggae/reggaeton beat cuz i listen to both of those genres and then that fuckin gibberish just had me rolling. It was gibberish to a catch beat, and that is a combination you can't fuck with.

p.s. http://logoualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/ :loco:

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
wookiewombat said:
wow....just wow!

this shit is popular in other countries?

The melody is taken from an Eminem song. That shit is popular in the US.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
ForeverSublime said:
Parody, anyone?

The chorus roughly translates into "You actually listen to this shit?", so you were pretty close.

Parody is supposed to be lampooning someone else's work in a humourous way. On that note, I have two points:
1) This was painful more than humourous. :D
2) If this is indeed parody, may I ask what the original work was/is? I know the batman thing but many seem to know this... song. All the internet brought me was YTMND info and details I couldn't read. I'm afraid I only understand a smattering of a few non-English languages.

I can't believe I spent so much time trying to figure out the villains behind this...

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
GoSpits said:
Parody is supposed to be lampooning someone else's work in a humourous way. On that note, I have two points:
1) This was painful more than humourous. :D
2) If this is indeed parody, may I ask what the original work was/is? I know the batman thing but many seem to know this... song. All the internet brought me was YTMND info and details I couldn't read. I'm afraid I only understand a smattering of a few non-English languages.

I can't believe I spent so much time trying to figure out the villains behind this...

It's possible to parody an entire genre, or music/language in general.

It's too late for me to go into one of my rants.

Long story short: In a sense, this music is on a higher level because the vocals are not dependent on predetermined meanings established by society. It's the sound and the music created by the vocals that's important.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
ForeverSublime said:
It's possible to parody an entire genre, or music/language in general.

It's too late for me to go into one of my rants.

Long story short: In a sense, this music is on a higher level because the vocals are not dependent on predetermined meanings established by society. It's the sound and the music created by the vocals that's important.

I neither want nor need another discussion on semantics either -- I have enough of those in my life -- so no need to rant. :D
Let me reiterate: In my post, I pointed out one of the basic definitions of parody is to ridicule (insert synonym here) an existing creator/work/genre.
I was uncertain if this undeservedly popular song was of one of the two former but your answer has indicated that of the latter.
I agree that it is late -- an edit might be necessary once I've rested -- but the quoted reply has sated me. My efforts have been fruitless and it appears this song is merely a parody of a general type rather than having a specific target.
Again, I regret spending this much time on something so pointless but c'est la vie.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
Marco's Arms Dealer said:
so yer saying, I can just mutter stuff and have a matching tempo and get rich off that?

It would appear so.
We have seen this phenomenon in a variety of forms of music (see 50 cent, Cannibal Corpse, et al.) :kekeke:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Im gonna mutter me a tune and get rich then. I dont understand how this can be popular in other countries...when I cant stop laughing at this video. It just...doesnt belong and shouldnt be called music. His video looks like it came from the 80's anyways. :kekeke: