do people want any more VGA boards?

mikejmoffitt

Mickey's Coach
I dropped out of doing anything with the neovga boards a while ago after selling the last batch, and on occasion I will get the odd email from someone who wants one. However, from the last build, a sizable number of people never got back to me when I told them I had boards for them, and I had a small pile of spare boards for people who didn't end up taking them. Based on that, I didn't think I'd want to make any more if nobody'd be buying them (especially not the CPS2 ones, after one person ghosted on me after I set two aside for them).

I have to drum up a video board for another project anyway so it might be an ok time to redesign it to be a bit smaller and cheaper. I might make a few neo ones and toss them on eBay or something if there's interest.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
I hope it wasn't me that ghosted you! I cannot remember if I stuck my name on a list or not!?! How much are these?

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
There seems to be a market for them - the Behar Bros on Facebook just announced a new MVS VGA mod of their own and it's getting a lot of attention.

Maybe you could setup a website that people can purchase from like NeoTurfMasta's website for the NeoSaveMasta.

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 5.05.20 PM.png

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
I just got finished reading the first NEO VGA thread and I'm definitely interested. Saw a few other people from last year were too.

mikejmoffitt

Mickey's Coach
I've also gotten into Lattice's FPGA offerings and I like their software a lot, so it might make things a bit cheaper as well.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
I have an unused, never installed, NeoVGA if anyone is interested.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Just be aware guys this is the tech support forum. In the past there has been no problem with makers of devices using techsupport to let users know what they are doing or when they have stock/restock available etc. This is happened in the past without issue and kind of works well so is fine. Its also acceptable to offer an item as a solution to a user who has posted trying to fix an issue. Some thought needs to be taken however as sometimes the market forums may be better suited when posting. Just a reminder for everyone to keep this in mind.

Raz

nam9

Zero's Secretary
Hey mike - apologies for being the one to occasionally bother you about a PGM variant :drool:

Do you have any CPS2 board left over or were they all accounted for in the end?

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
I would be interested in a board. I totally missed out the first time around and getting lag-free HDMI sounded pretty awesome.

EDIT: I totally mis-remembered, this is VGA & Component not HDMI. I went back and read your original thread and noticed you were just using a VGA->HDMI converter. Still interested though.

Last edited:

McColbo

Overtop Pathfinder
I would most certainly be interested in another board. Let me know if this is still a thing or not...

avramce

Kabuki Klasher
I would be interested in one, is there a marketplace that stuff like this is offered? I didn't see it in the forum directory.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I would be interested in one, is there a marketplace that stuff like this is offered? I didn't see it in the forum directory.
The marketplace is visible to those who have a certain number of posts. Continue to be active here and you'll get access.