NeoGeo games posters.

rodolfocm

Another Striker
Hey guys!

Recently I've finished my game room and I'm looking for a nice poster to hang on the wall. Where do you guys find nice posters for sale? Or do you just print them? I guess high res picture files would also work as I can print them, but having an original one would be amazing. Any chance I can find these while in Japan? One that I'm particularly interested in the Samurai Spirits Zero Special poster, the one that looks like the game case.

Thanks!

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
There's always the folded NEO GEO FREAK posters, but they only go as far as the 2000s.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I'd gotten a few of them when the actual games came out (back in the golden age when I got promotional posters at the distributors open houses and shows) and are somewhere in storage though I don't remember which ones (think one was Samurai Shodown 2 and another World's Heroes Jet). I may have to search for them to see if they survived (I've moved twice since getting them so I haven't a clue where they are or if they were protected from the elements).

rodolfocm

Another Striker
I'd gotten a few of them when the actual games came out (back in the golden age when I got promotional posters at the distributors open houses and shows) and are somewhere in storage though I don't remember which ones (think one was Samurai Shodown 2 and another World's Heroes Jet). I may have to search for them to see if they survived (I've moved twice since getting them so I haven't a clue where they are or if they were protected from the elements).

Lucky. I would love to have some of those!

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Hey guys!

Recently I've finished my game room and I'm looking for a nice poster to hang on the wall. Where do you guys find nice posters for sale? Or do you just print them? I guess high res picture files would also work as I can print them, but having an original one would be amazing. Any chance I can find these while in Japan? One that I'm particularly interested in the Samurai Spirits Zero Special poster, the one that looks like the game case.

Thanks!

I also just completed my new game room, and while I have a bunch of art I've created as well as older SNK posters I got back in the 90s with some games (like SVC Chaos), I ordered a set of SNK 40th Anniversary posters from the Official SNK Shop in Japan. You can get these through ZenMarket or from Nin-Nin Game if you don't want to deal with the ZenMarket hassle (they charge a small fee to source the products, but it's worth it if you buy a few things).

It's a 5 poster set, and they look amazing framed. I have recent pics on my Instagram account (@bokujinzero) if you want to take a look at them framed. They are Japanese B2 size, but the Ribba frames from IKEA (24x36) come with a mat in the frame that is the exact size to frame these ($20 bucks a piece). They look fantastic and are very high quality.

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/figures-goodies/30548-snk-40th-anniversary-illustration-poster-5-set-limited-edition-goods-.html

rodolfocm

Another Striker
I also just completed my new game room, and while I have a bunch of art I've created as well as older SNK posters I got back in the 90s with some games (like SVC Chaos), I ordered a set of SNK 40th Anniversary posters from the Official SNK Shop in Japan. You can get these through ZenMarket or from Nin-Nin Game if you don't want to deal with the ZenMarket hassle (they charge a small fee to source the products, but it's worth it if you buy a few things).

It's a 5 poster set, and they look amazing framed. I have recent pics on my Instagram account (@bokujinzero) if you want to take a look at them framed. They are Japanese B2 size, but the Ribba frames from IKEA (24x36) come with a mat in the frame that is the exact size to frame these ($20 bucks a piece). They look fantastic and are very high quality.

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/figures-goodies/30548-snk-40th-anniversary-illustration-poster-5-set-limited-edition-goods-.html

This is amazing! Thanks! I will keep looking for original arts posters but this is a great idea. I also started following you on Instagram.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
This is amazing! Thanks! I will keep looking for original arts posters but this is a great idea. I also started following you on Instagram.

Cheers, man! Did the same! I'll let you know if I come across any old posters I may have.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Man, I'd love movie poster sized copies of early MVS game flyers, esp. Magician Lord, Burning Fight. In fact I am pretty surprised no one does them.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I downloaded high res scans of flyers for Cyberlip and Metal Slug 2. I used a Canon Pro-1000 photo printer and printed 11x18 posters on nice photo paper. This is the same printer I use for my shockbox inserts.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
There's a guy on Instagram that's been selling reproduction Capcom posters. I'll have to look and see if he has any NG stuff.

rodolfocm

Another Striker
I downloaded high res scans of flyers for Cyberlip and Metal Slug 2. I used a Canon Pro-1000 photo printer and printed 11x18 posters on nice photo paper. This is the same printer I use for my shockbox inserts.

I can't find high res of the ones I want. Do you have a website where you source these?

There's a guy on Instagram that's been selling reproduction Capcom posters. I'll have to look and see if he has any NG stuff.
Do you know its profile name?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Last edited: