SNK just put 15 arcade games up on GoG (50% off on one, 75% off bundle)

Tanooki

War Room Troll
https://www.gog.com/news/release_15_snk_neogeo_classics

Some games have GoG Galaxy features for online stuff, but not all of them.

I'm reading some whining online it's Dotemu stuff, but they're out of business, and when asked said they had nothing to do with it. Might be using some of their old stuff and SNK got someone else to get it on GoG or worked with them to do it. Either way for an entry level type who pays for stuff and ignores emulators and doesn't have original hardware it's not a bad option.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I'm reading some whining online it's Dotemu stuff, but they're out of business

Dotemu is still around. They just published the remake of Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap, and they're releasing Windjammers on PS4 soon as well.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Based on the screen shots and feature lists it looks like last blade and metal slug 3 might be the same as the steam versions. I would bet the others are probably crap emulator packages like the humble bundle releases a while back.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Nothing would make me pay money for a basically a rom. Physical release you may have me. When I'm tired of a game I can't resell a download.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Good point, then what is all that crap about dotemu shutting their website with game sales and all that down I wonder. Guess maybe they don't want to shill their own crap anymore.

And yes buying games you can't resell isn't much good at all. I'm almost always about physical so I go with GoG, you can make a legit hard copy through them at least.