Is jamma-nation-x.com down? [UPDATE] it's up again!

kei_dash

n00b
Any info about this? Is it a temporal or mantain closing time? I am looking to buy some Hori Plates here this monday and now...

2020-02-27 19_39_10-jamma-nation-x.com.png

:help:

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
That sucks, the JNX tutorials were one of the best sources of info on the internet. That said, I totally understand.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
James’ stuff is THE BEST. The Atlas adapter is the workhorse of my GameGarage...allowing me to use JAMMA games safely on my neo25.

I really hope he just takes a break, and doesn’t shutter everything for keeps!

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I hope James hasn't closed-up shop. He was always a friendly and fair buisness man.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
James is not feeling well at the moment, I believe.
I think he'll be back.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nope, I forgot my old card was on the renewer.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words guys, I really appreciate it. I'm not closing down, I'm just halting CMVS as far as new orders go, gonna concentrate on Superguns once I bang out these last few CMVS units I have to fulfill.

Got some new adapters being made for other cabinets for easy kick harness usage as well as other things.

kei_dash

n00b
Thanks for the kind words guys, I really appreciate it. I'm not closing down, I'm just halting CMVS as far as new orders go, gonna concentrate on Superguns once I bang out these last few CMVS units I have to fulfill.

Got some new adapters being made for other cabinets for easy kick harness usage as well as other things.

2020-02-28 11_33_05-Jamma Nation X - The Arcade Generation.png

You are great!

@"Xian Xi" I want to buy four octogonal plates: 2 for NeoGeo Hori Joystick + 2 for NeoGeo Old Stick

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
You guys scared me for a while there! James is the best!

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I would care but for the fact that my main concern is here...

We are pushing for a new platform to accomodate as many concerns as possible...

I won't lie to you fucks... Forums are dying...

The current custodians of this site are doing all it can to try and maintain shit...

I am FULLY committed to this change... as it would potentially provide for this site and it's members... but I'll be frank... after decades in this scene and this forum... Im tired...

I also would like to add... not one of you fucks are on a par with the current mod team...

Pussies all of you...

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
James is the best, hope he stays around forever.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I would care but for the fact that my main concern is here...

We are pushing for a new platform to accomodate as many concerns as possible...

I won't lie to you fucks... Forums are dying...

The current custodians of this site are doing all it can to try and maintain shit...

I am FULLY committed to this change... as it would potentially provide for this site and it's members... but I'll be frank... after decades in this scene and this forum... Im tired...

I also would like to add... not one of you fucks are on a par with the current mod team...

Pussies all of you...

Yo Rot!

bwi

20 Year Member
I haven't purchased much off you Xian, but i love your guides.......just saying that some of us appreciate your site :)

I know you aren't vanishing......just sayin

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I've annoyed the shit out of James over the last 10 years maybe more. Repairing consoles, modding consoles, more repairs, more mods, and he always came through for me. His work is clean and professional. It's a bummer that people are bootlegging his hard work.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
He has gotten pissed off over internet bullshit in the past and took breaks and always came back. James isn't just an asset to the gaming community he is right down needed!

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
I've annoyed the shit out of James over the last 10 years maybe more. Repairing consoles, modding consoles, more repairs, more mods, and he always came through for me. His work is clean and professional. It's a bummer that people are bootlegging his hard work.
After a couple years of bugging him with random issues he has always gotten back to me with something helpful. James is truly the best.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
You are a solid dude James and we love you, no homo.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
thx guys and gals

Trust me, If I was closing for good, I'd announce it here first. The site will be down again in the future but only because of redesign.

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Lots of good info on this site. It seems I'm always shuffling between Jamma Nation X, MVS Scans, and Neo Geo Dev. It would be nice if these resources could be combined.