SSDS3 V1 Replacement Program is up

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Is there any reason why customers would want to keep the V1?
The post states "This is not a mandatory replacement program as this is intended to improve the video quality, so customers are free to ship back V1 pcbs for a V2 replacement or keep V1 pcbs. " while the V1 clearly has some issues.
Good customer service though.

Tech&Music

Another Striker
The post states "This is not a mandatory replacement program as this is intended to improve the video quality, so customers are free to ship back V1 pcbs for a V2 replacement or keep V1 pcbs. " while the V1 clearly has some issues.

I guess that's just for people who have the V1 and simply don't give a shit about the worse video quality and don't want to have to wait to get their product back after sending out their V1 board. Honestly I doubt there will be many people who will ignore it though.

neosd

Neosd Developer

A customer from Brazil asked us if this was mandatory. He wanted to keep the v1 board cause Brazilian customs seem to be crazy and he was affraid about him not getting firmware updates for v1 board.

We jus try to cover any aspect to save people time sending emails asking for usual topics

BTW believe it o not, based on what some users told me, this is not a big deal for some.
I asume there are still out there some people that use regular tvs and not framemeisters.

I am not saying the upgrade is not needed, we already put those boards in loose so we don´t really care if the 100% of the customers send the V1 back o keep it.
Everyone is free to decide what to do, keep it or ship it back.

Last edited: