blue's journey

nicksbrain

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hey y'all

I just bought blue's journey off ebay for cheap (20 UK pounds, around 30 US$). well. the seller stated that he didn't know if it was 100% original, but it was bought from a reputable seller years and years ago.

Well, funny story, I just browsed the boot or no boot forum after some time of inactivity when I learned that an EEPROM mostly means boot.

Well, the item is not yet shipped and since it's also my fault for not checking first before buying, would you guys still stop the sale (as I actually would like to do) or go with it?

For science, here's the board (yeah, laughs are on me for not knowing about the EEPROM thing ;) ):
K8C7lmt.jpg

nicksbrain

Cheng's Errand Boy
yeah, that's what I thought... I don't want to buy a boot either but wanted to have your opinion if you still would go with it. good, I'll contact the seller... cheers!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
My first thought was "who the fuck would boot Blue's Journey?" But that doesn't look anything like the BJ cart on MVS scans. Nothing is safe!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
My first thought was "who the fuck would boot Blue's Journey?" But that doesn't look anything like the BJ cart on MVS scans. Nothing is safe!

second that.........
why boot blue's journey?

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
sounds to me like some chinese leftover boot from back then when it was actually lucrative to make boots of new MVS titles.

nicksbrain

Cheng's Errand Boy
Well... I contacted the seller again saying that I don't want a boot and that he may want to refund since it's probably better for him than me filing a refund. Well. Didn't hear back from him until now and he was quite quick in resoonding up until the boot question popped up :keke: