Razion & Fast Striker MVS reprints just went on sale *GUNLORD AES added 5/17*

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
In case anyone missed yesterday's announcement:

NGDEV said:
Dear customers,

NEOGEO MVS reprints of Gunlord and Pink Bullets are currently in production and will be shipped in the second half of May.

We also have a surprise, we produced along a few GIGA SHOCK MVS cartridges and have RAZION MVS and Fast Striker MVS ready for shipping end of May. They start shipping after we shipped all Gunlord MVS/Pink Bullets MVS orders.

The amount is somewhat limited as we basically produced the GIGA boards for the upcoming beta test of Kraut Buster MVS which required a new PCB revision for new hardware features and higher meg count.
It's also a test whether we can produce and sell cartridges without overly long pre order waiting times.

Gunlord MVS/Pink Bullets MVS are out of stock.

Kraut Buster MVS dev is still ongoing. We are still on schedule to start beta testing end of June. After the first beta test round and fixes we will make a small video.

----

RAZION MVS / Fast Striker MVS

Now printing...

Pre order / advance order / precommande / la reserva / Vorbestellung
Ships in end of May 2017.

Pre order discount of -20 EUR until 31.05.2017!

http://www.ngdevdirect.com

Best regards,
NGDEV

UPDATE: Gunlord AES Regular Edition Pre-Order

NGDEV said:
Dear customers,

after years without any AES reprints we decided it's about time. The situation on the 2nd hand market got out of hand.

Razion AES and Kraut Buster AES grew our AES customer base significantly, so a lot of new customers missed out on Gunlord AES.

So we now take pre orders for Gunlord AES regular edition.

We will leave the pre orders open for a while and then close it when production starts (about mid July).
Shipping is then in August 2017. The production quantity will be round up to the next multiple of 50. Left overs will come at a higher price.
A little early bird discount is available before 1st June / -20 EUR.

To make the new cartridge easily distinguishable we created a new insert, new cartridge label and manual cover.
Also the holographic sticker clearly shows that it's a new print. Number range >4000.

Software wise it's identically, with the one change that credits can be added via [Select Button] / v1.3

If all goes well, Fast Striker AES will be next in 2018 (also with new cover etc.).
For the other AES games we have no reprint plans for now as those sold already a lot more than GL and FS back in the early days.

----

Notice about Kraut Buster AES. We first need to finish the MVS version (earliest in late September), after that we need to wait for customer feedback for 1-2 month to make sure the AES version is the final version as there are no software updates possible on AES.

Best regards,
NGDEV

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I saw this yesterday but a brother don't have the funds at the moment.:confused:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I saw that post but made an executive decision to start a new thread :cool:

The only executive decision someone in Florida should be making is "is 430pm too early to eat dinner?"

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

I forfit my 1337 timed post to brother Wyo's official thread.

I wish I had the funds for Raizon... :(

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The only executive decision someone in Florida should be making is "is 430pm too early to eat dinner?"

If you make it to 4:30pm in Chicago without getting shot, it was a good day.

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Just ordered Fast striker and Kraut Buster!

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I've ordered Razion and Fast Striker. There goes my gaming budget for the rest of the year.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Razion looks great, Fast Striker, I dunno, I have the DC version, it really didn't click with me. I should give it another go.

monads

Mr. Big's Thug
10 Year Member
Fast Striker is a great game. I sold Last Hope MVS because that didn't click with me. Razion always interested me, but I felt I just didn't need another shooter.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Orders are being processed. For Gunlord, at least. ;)

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,

I hadn't seen the other post nor gotten anything from them about this so am glad this thread got started. I'd not gotten a Razion yet so ordered one up. Thanks for the heads up wyo

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Orders are being processed. For Gunlord, at least. ;)

I waited too long and missed the window on Gunlord. Luckily I was able to pick up a copy from RAZO instead.

I hadn't seen the other post nor gotten anything from them about this so am glad this thread got started. I'd not gotten a Razion yet so ordered one up. Thanks for the heads up wyo

Nice one, mate :D

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
Looks like Gunlord for AES has appeared on their storefront, now.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I waited too long and missed the window on Gunlord. Luckily I was able to pick up a copy from RAZO instead.

Yeah, it's been close to two years since I pre-ordered one of the reprints. It'll be good to finally play this one.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Gunlord AES reprint... this is the 1st time they do a reprint for an AES game, right? Aww man, wish I had the money right meow :(

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Gunlord AES reprint... this is the 1st time they do a reprint for an AES game, right? Aww man, wish I had the money right meow :(

I wish I had waited and not pre-ordered the MVS versions now lol.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Cancel the Pre-Orders and order the Aes versions.

That's an idea actually! Although I pre-ordered 2 years ago, and I don't fancy waiting another 12+ months for the AES version. I think the MVS Gunlord and Last Hope are due any day now.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That's an idea actually! Although I pre-ordered 2 years ago, and I don't fancy waiting another 12+ months for the AES version. I think the MVS Gunlord and Last Hope are due any day now.

Aes version says it ships August 2017.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Ordered Razion. It's the only one I skipped. I also don't have Knight's Chance.

Merit

n00b
Ordered Gunlord aes jap, my first ng dev game. No way to buy them on the 2nd hand market...