Saying hi.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
An 11 word introduction, one of the best I have seen. Welcome

HAHA! Your funny. What would you have me say ? I'm 35, live in Ohio. I have a dog, and children. I love arcade games, and decided to go original instead of emulation, and heard this is the place to be for all thing geo. Good enough ?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Hmm another from Ohio, this place is getting crowded. You'll need to submit GF/wife pics too...

Lol, your avatar is awesome ! My wife would rip my sack off and feed it to your dog if I posted her here.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
heard this is the place to be for all thing geo.

Post some pics of your geo.

Heres mine:

264826.jpg

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi Trilla...

Welcome to the forums...

I've been stalking your activity since I activated the account... it was interesting to see what you've been reading...

xROTx

PS. And yeah... you can't reply to the PM I sent you yet...:)

I don't have a aes anymore, and thought I'd try out emulation. The problem with that was input latency, so talking with James at jnx for an cmvs. Question, do any of you fellas think rgb is enough, and I should forget about component,s-video,rca etc ?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I don't have a aes anymore, and thought I'd try out emulation. The problem with that was input latency, so talking with James at jnx for an cmvs. Question, do any of you fellas think rgb is enough, and I should forget about component,s-video,rca etc ?

all depends on what you're planning on running into and future possibilities.

The more I read, it seems rgb is enough for most. I'm going to plug it into monitor, since I can't afford, don't care for hunting down a good crt.

I see the chat uses flash...I hate flash, might have to put it in a VM (virtual machine) to use it.

Oh that's funny ! I don't know what the average prices for games are, but if this place is cheap, I'm ready to buy. I have had my eye on the market place here though...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Oh that's funny ! I don't know what the average prices for games are, but if this place is cheap, I'm ready to buy. I have had my eye on the market place here though...

NOT the best statement...

I advise a good few months posting and getting to know the forum...

You've just hit my n00b radar...

Best get the virtual thingy and come into chat so I don't have to kill your account later...

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Why do I have to come into chat ? Is it enough for me to just use the boards ? Honestly asking.

How about... the fact you:

1. Just joined...
2. I looked at where you have been reading aka... mainly the market feedback threads...
3. You just stated you have been keeping an eye on our marketplace...
4. You stated if we were "cheap" enough you'd spend cash here...

Let me make this clear to you... we are NOT a Market place with a forum...

We are a games forum... with a market forum attached...

SO... you don't have to come into chat... carry on... i don't care...

BUT... review my recent posts... and you will find out.... why the fuck people listen when I ask...

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
You'll never get into the market this way. You just need to post weird pics to the Longest Thread for a year, then you can get in there because everyone will know you.

You'll never get into the market this way. You just need to post weird pics to the Longest Thread for a year, then you can get in there because everyone will know you.

Look, the market is a bonus, I understand. It's not my intention to join up and try to "exploit" the community. I don't understand the hostility, and don't want to stir the nest. I didn't realize my honesty about looking at the market threads was to mean I'm some kind of parasite, lol.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Still waiting for the wife pics.

Or pics of the dog at least.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I want to know what trilla kangz means to trilla kangz!