My small AES collection

L

lamuna

This is my small AES collection. As you guys can see, I'm a huge fan of SNK fighting games, obviously the King of Fighters series!
Out of the series, 98 is my favorite one, so I have two of them. :lolz: The best fighting game on Neo Geo for me would be the Mark of the Wolves.

I'm quite picky about the condition of everything I own...so even for my game collection, all the games are sealed after I test them.
This is a growing collection, and I have a few more games coming!

--------------------------------------------

The bird-eye view of my collection! I'm flying here!
SOL_6073.png

KOF games! 98 is my favorite one. The best balanced KOF series.
View attachment 10542

More KOF games. 2003 was so poorly executed. I hate the game, but had to have it in my collection.
I'm missing 2001, 2000, 99, and 94.
SOL_5934.png

A few other fighting games I have. Obviously, the MOTV is my favorite.
The Art of Fighting3 has excellent character animation, but the game is way too slow and boring...
SOL_5935.png

Some misc games. The King of the Monsters 2 is one of the hardest game I've ever played.
SOL_5936.png

Samurai Shodown 5 Special Unfixed version
SOL_5960.png

Some new editions!
SOL_6066.png

Last edited:

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'm more curious about the book called "NAME CARD HOLDER" can we have more details on that please?

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Mint collection bro i see you stick to what you say about the condition everything looks brand new, nice.

L

lamuna

I'm more curious about the book called "NAME CARD HOLDER" can we have more details on that please?
It's a business card holder. About the seal, every once in a while, I open them up and play but I mostly play PS3 KOF XIII. :buttrock:

Mint collection bro i see you stick to what you say about the condition everything looks brand new, nice.
Thank you for your comment. :lolz: I'm trying to get the SSVS. Hopefully I can get one soon in good condition!

Last edited:

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
It's a business card holder. About the seal, every once in a while, I open them up and play but I mostly play PS3 KOF XIII. :buttrock:

Thank you for your comment. :lolz: I'm trying to get the SSVS. Hopefully I can get one soon in good condition!

Good luck with the search, that's not a easy one but hope you find one soon most likely it will be mint sense it's so rare.

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug

Good luck with the search, that's not a easy one but hope you find one soon most likely it will be mint sense it's so rare.

clubberlang

Zero's Secretary
Nice collection, I just started collecting again myself. Good luck with your future collection.

L

lamuna

Last edited:
L

lamuna

Nice collection!

Thank you totoro. :)

Anyway, there seems to be some fuss about the way I collect my AES games.
I tried to ignore it, but since some experiened members are insisting for my reply, here I go.

This is a thread dedicated to my own collection. If you don't like it, go ahead and share your opinions.
I'm not against it. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, right? But don't expect a reply from me. :lolz:

I've played a plenty of SNK games -- both at arcades and on home consoles -- and right now,
I enjoy collecting them. I do have a xbox with coinops5 installed for playing Neo Geo games,
and as mentioned previously, I prefer playing KOF XIII on PS3 these days.

So again, if you don't like my thread, go ahead and share your opinions, but don't expect a reply from me! ;)

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Are you a VGA grader?

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Mindless collectard drivel

And do not expect much of a warm welcome from a lot of people when you're this hardcore of a shelf-looker.

Cabinet FULL of quality Neo games and playing on an xbox? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Nice collection, got some good titles in there. You must have more willpower than I if you can keep all those sealed up!