My Neo Geo MVS and AES Collection

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hello everyone on the forum,

Here are pictures of my Neo Geo MVS and AES collection. I have had the system for only 9 months. It's obvious when the MVS ends and the AES starts :p

IMG_2229.png

IMG_2230.png

IMG_2238.png

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
nice collection. the aes collection is really big for only having the system for 9 months, especially with the crazy prices people are asking.

how long have you been collecting mvs for?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
nice collection. the aes collection is really big for only having the system for 9 months, especially with the crazy prices people are asking.

how long have you been collecting mvs for?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Off to an awesome start. Welcome to the drama.

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thanks!! Some of the prices are ridiculous. Some of these games I bought in 2 separate lots which averaged out to $45 - $55 per game, which otherwise could go for $100 individually. I started buying MVS games about 6 months ago.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
damn, you have a killer selection of games to only be collecting for 6 months. always good to get lots.

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
damn, you have a killer selection of games to only be collecting for 6 months. always good to get lots.

Thanks! They come in handy. One of the lots, I actually lost, but it was relisted due to the winning bidder being from outside the delivery area for the seller, and of course I was successful in that.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
You're off to a quick start indeed. You've been busy, buying over 2 AES games and just under 4 MVS games per month. That pace will be hard to keep up on the AES side (unless you have an endless supply of money), but you've got a lot of good and affordable MVS titles left should you want to get them.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I cannot think of a more economically and enjoyable collection then this. Beautiful inserts, got a nice MVS to AES for some lounging games. This is a kick ass set up dude.

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thanks for all of your feedback!!! My goal is to build as big a library as possible without spending too much on any one game. I try to spend what you would typically pay for a game on any other system. For the early games I'm going the AES route and MVS for the later titles.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
You have the same goal I do. I like to keep between the 25-75 range of MVS.

XeroShinobi

Rugal's Thug
Despite not having any AES games that match a couple of my rarer/more expensive titles, your collection puts mine to shame overall. To this day I still do not have NAM, Magician Lord, or Alpha Mission II, and I've had an AES for years and years. They're all games I enjoy, and though Alpha Mission II is noticeably more expensive than the other two, all three are still fairly cheap.

I just can't find good lots. Buying tons of commons individually is absolute murder when it comes to shipping, especially in Canada.

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Despite not having any AES games that match a couple of my rarer/more expensive titles, your collection puts mine to shame overall. To this day I still do not have NAM, Magician Lord, or Alpha Mission II, and I've had an AES for years and years. They're all games I enjoy, and though Alpha Mission II is noticeably more expensive than the other two, all three are still fairly cheap.

I just can't find good lots. Buying tons of commons individually is absolute murder when it comes to shipping, especially in Canada.
I'm sure you will find something. I want Alpha Mission II as well, but even on the low end it goes for around $100, which is a price I just cant pay. I try not to go higher than $75-$80 for a game.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Nice collection. My collection is only slightly larger and I've been at it about 5 years!

Hope you are making the time to enjoy the games :)