famicommander's completely amazing yet totally humble collection

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
some real hidden gems in here folks

DNjMAYtl.jpg

top row:

-Watara Supervision with TV Link, because these games are so awesome you'll want to see them on the big screen

-The best game ever, Straight Outta Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia

-The only VR device anyone will ever need, Virtual Boy

Second row:

-The world's best Flight Simulator for the Atari XE Computer. Beats the shit out of FS X.

-A reproduction box for a game. Now I can throw away the legit cart, manual, and map. All I care about is how it looks on the shelf

-The world's best Mario game

Third row:

-PS3 online only game where the servers are down

-A SEGA Mark III game. I don't have a Mark III and I have no idea what game it is, but hey, it has boobs on the art!

-The best King of Fighters game for the system most well suited for fighting games, the legendary N-Gage

-A game for everyone's favorite home system of the 2000s, the Mattel Hyperscan! I even got the think to actually scan a card one time, I swear

Bottom row:

-Everybody's favorite mascot on everybody's favorite system. Bubsy the Bobcat. On Jaguar. Aww yeah.

-The world's greatest movie format, UMD! For people who love low resolutions, loud optical drives, weak sound, and cropped aspect ratios AKA big tymers

-A Japanese anime mash up fighter on PS2. My PS2 isn't import capable, but that's okay. The game is used but was re-sealed to protect from unstable air.

Attachments

• DNjMAYt.jpg
    DNjMAYt.jpg
    683.5 KB · Views: 214

famicommander

15 Year Member
what are you talking about bro, there's boobs right there on that mark iii game

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Office Space = awesome.

Now, get me a damn TPS report!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
This thread is a mix of gregn and chuchu with karou level photography.

famicommander

15 Year Member
This thread is a mix of gregn and chuchu with karou level photography.

That's what I was going for. I don't own any scarves or I would have thrown some chempop in there.

I was thinking about adding in some EG level butthurt but I figured I'd just wait and he'd do it himself.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yeah that's some pretty gay shit you got there.