New NeoGeo Game

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
A hack of Arkanoid?

Your not actually attempting/bothering with putting this code on to ROM carts (home or MVS) are you?

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
If for THIS some homecarts are sacrificed may god strike you down with lightning!

Hope after such a thing nobody ever complains about
NG : DEV Teams efforts anymore. Hell even the Name of the coder group is derived from theirs....

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Well i'll be god damned.
Haven't seen you in a loooong time Nate.

Hows things?

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
This looks terrible. Why would I want this?

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
>After several days of work, the release is comming soon !!
>several days of work
>days

o//

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
This would have been awesome 30 years ago.

ddanilo09

n00b
this is not a comercial game
is a free homebrew game and have sprites from arcade, from nes version and other things.
i'm not a game developer sorry.

DavidG

I just started to dabble in the neo coding end of things and after a few days the best I can do so far is see my name on screen. To see a home brew game completed with all the levels and effects - great job! I might be at that level in another 5-10 years :).

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
is a free homebrew game and have sprites from arcade, from nes version and other things.

Why the NES version and not only the arcade version? Has it also been tested on real hardware?

ddanilo09

n00b
Why the NES version and not only the arcade version? Has it also been tested on real hardware?

i don't have the sprites and no time to rip.

yes, it works on real hardware (CD version) (i have to recheck beaceuse i did some changes from the previous version).

Last edited:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I see you are trying other things too, I watched the aeroplane flying, good that you are giving it a go.

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member

Thats what I was looking to know.
Downloadable home brew for use on Neo Geo CD is the way to go.
Best of luck.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
how many people are on the dev team?

These homebrew games are a good reason for someone to make a flashcart for the MVS.

If a flash cart would exist I think we would see many more efforts for Homebrew games, and with time these homebrew would get better and better, because many Neo gamers would be able to play them.

Also no cart would need to be sacrificed to play these games on the real hardware.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I didnt mean to come off as an arsehole, well done for trying it and good luck too :-).

ddanilo09

n00b
how many people are on the dev team?
at this moment only I, i'm searching for sprite dessigner for check the ngd::ark project and for the next projects too.
the first goal of this project was to know about game development (sprites, tiles, collisions, maps, animation, frames, etc...)
i think that the next project looks better than this.

SSS

neo retired
Referring to one's Neo Geo related business in a plural way that denotes multinational conglomerate is nothing new.

Kpj pioneered the art with his use of "we" over at neotropolis. When in fact it was just him alone, in a basement with a solder rig.