Sharing my modest collection.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
Hi all! I bought these collections from a some guy in Asia to start my own collection. I love Neo Geo. :keke: Hope to make some nice friends here.

SOL_6823.jpg

SOL_6824.jpg

SOL_6825-2.jpg

SOL_6826.jpg

SOL_6827.jpg

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Welcome back. Let me shit on your bootleg MOTW some more.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Welcome back. Let me shit on your bootleg MOTW some more.

LOL!

Once you've been banned, they're just going to toss you again. You might have been able to make a case for yourself in chat.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I think those PS4 games are boots. I'm sure your cat will piss on most of it.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
That wallpaper bothers me more than anything else, well until those inserts and shit start discoloring from being suffocated in plastic.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Not only did you apparently buy the guy's games, you also bought his pictures of his collection?

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Nice collection of boots. I doubt there's even any games in there, most likely just empty fake boxes encased in plastic. Of course I'd love to be proven wrong, so do us all a favor, open them up while wearing white gloves, and insert them into your system.

G

greeneye8181

Those games aren't mint!
Open them up and take close up pics to prove it

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Wow really... to post the pictures against the same wallpaper and everything...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I wish I had more hands, so I could give this thread 4 thumbs down.

tumblr_lkwlj424yi1qjiyyuo1_400.gif

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I hope you didn't buy from arcadetower, I remember him having all of these games as a bundle.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I just want to know WHY. Why would you want to come back here? Do you think people care is really what I'm asking? Did you come back for the market? You just showing these guys you don't give a fuck?

Soo many funny/baller ways you could have reintroduced yourself like you didn't give a fuck, but you just come back and start worming up threads and posting more pics of Satan's wallpaper. That shit kills me.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I just want to know WHY. Why would you want to come back here? Do you think people care is really what I'm asking? Did you come back for the market? You just showing these guys you don't give a fuck?

Soo many funny/baller ways you could have reintroduced yourself like you didn't give a fuck, but you just come back and start worming up threads and posting more pics of Satan's wallpaper. That shit kills me.

He enjoys the abuse. Fucking freak.