Working on Samurai Spirits RPG translation

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
This game might be even better in Spanish!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Nice work!

If those who read nothing but English don't want to work on either the translation or their language skills and just want to whine instead, let 'em whine all they want. They don't deserve the game. XD

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
pretty sure that was deuce as he was previously translating this title then freaked the fag out and disappeared.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Phew wasn't that years and years ago?

Would be nice if someone managed to finish a translation.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Looks like he has been working on it since then. It's mostly translated except for voices and japanese words that are in the game as images.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
he wants money off this project. not admiration as far as i have seen. lets have a true fan convert this THEN we send that person some cash for the effort.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
I'm pretty excited about this project. I've never even bothered to play this game because of the language barrier and hopefully, we'll all get to play it in the near future.

Durandarte

n00b
The video its from deuce I believe, its in youtube too.

Im a fan translator,I dont want money, this game series give me hours of entertainment, I must pay for it.:D

here's a preview in spanish, but remember im working on the english patch too.

in the video you can see how patch work on real hardware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2wt2EUXnfs

the patch its still in a early stage, I started a moth ago and i have a lot of work to do (modify near 150 archives) please be patient.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
That stream footage was actually great! It looks like a fun game after all.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The video its from deuce I believe, its in youtube too.

Im a fan translator,I dont want money, this game series give me hours of entertainment, I must pay for it.:D

here's a preview in spanish, but remember im working on the english patch too.

in the video you can see how patch work on real hardware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2wt2EUXnfs

the patch its still in a early stage, I started a moth ago and i have a lot of work to do (modify near 150 archives) please be patient.

Is it done yet?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Looks great so far. Keep it up, you'll be offering a lot to the community if you can get an English translation going.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
This will be amazing when finished. I could probably get an approximation of what they're saying with the Spanish translation, but I've got zero moon language skills at all. The fact that you're doing English too is just icing on the cake!

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
God I'd love to see this finally happen. There's actually a French version right now, isn't there?

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm personally far more invested in the English translation than the Spanish, but if nothing else I can see this as an excellent proof-of-concept and am very excited to see your success! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
deuce has this done but being the asshole that he is all he'll show is the video of his product and then try to rub it in everyone's face. Past that people get way to worked up over a translation for a game that really isn't very good.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It'd be funny if Deuce just hoards his translation until someone else makes an English translation, and then his opportunity to get anything off of that will have expired.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Stupid question of the day:

If you took the CD version and worked some Raz/NTM magic on it, what language info data is already there?