DPCameron's Collection

DPCameron

n00b
Hey, I'm pretty new to forums and such, so please let me know if things aren't right here. I read the sticky and it should be fine, but...

Anyway, I have a decent collection over a few platforms, about 15 years worth of picking stuff up here and there. It's not huge, but I only try to buy what I want to play. I'm not sure whether I should share those here or not.

This Neo collection, though, is more recent.

It's amazing to me that I've picked up so many in 6 months, but it has to slow down now, I'm going broke (ToT) However, these are so much fun! I finally got the last games I needed for the KOF set (plus a couple "Magic+ versions, just because).

I may get one or two next year sometime, but sadly, I need to slow down.

*Damn those consoles look messy*

AES.jpgMVS.jpg
Last-Resort-Small.jpg
PSX.jpgPS2.jpgFami.jpgSaturn.jpgPS4.jpgGamecube.jpgVita.jpgPSP.jpgN64.jpgDS.jpg
Consoles.jpgConsoles-02.jpg
Sufami06.jpgSufami03.jpgPS303.jpgPCFX03.jpgSufami07.jpgSufami04.jpgSufami01.jpgPS301.jpgPCFX.jpgSufami08.jpgSufami05.jpgSufami02.jpgPS302.jpgPCFX02.jpg
Sapphire.jpgThracia.jpg

This is not a for sale thread, please don't ask.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Why do you like Double Penetration Cameron?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
pretty impressive collection. i see you have quite a bit of imports, id like to see the rest of your collection.

DPCameron

n00b
Double Penetration is just a natural part of life. Like breast feeding, that's why I do it at the cafe. Why? Do you do it differently?

I'll get my pictures together and update the post. I don't know if anybody is that interested, but yea, lots of imports (^_^)> If I can get a Japanese version, that's the one I always go for. Those MVS carts are a mixture of import and local.

Also, I forgot to post a picture of Last Resort! What a tool.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Congrats for Zenku FX and Zeroigar, I'd like to try them before or after...

DPCameron

n00b
Pretty nice collection! Original Sapphire on the last picture? ;)

Yea, the first thing I did was check it for booting. That, Zenki and Zeroiga are relatively recent additions. My mother in law found the PC-FX games for me (^_^)

Tomboy2k3, what do you mean before or after? My sex change operation? That's not for years, don't worry.

DPCameron

n00b
Got some nice games in there!

Thank you very much. The best thing is that most of them were bought to be played! There are very few duds among them (most are on the PS4).

I guess that's the point of these collection threads, it's to show the personality of the poster through what they play.

tomboy2k3

NEST Puppet
Yea, the first thing I did was check it for booting. That, Zenki and Zeroiga are relatively recent additions. My mother in law found the PC-FX games for me (^_^)

Tomboy2k3, what do you mean before or after? My sex change operation? That's not for years, don't worry.

Ask Tyrandom, not me ;)

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Awesome collection dude. All those PC-FX games look great, jealous of that Zenki FX. It's one of the best games on the system if the THE best one. Seeing all the PC-FX stuff kinda make's me regret selling mine (even though it went to a great dude.) What's that Panasonic thing on the bottom shelf of your console's?

DPCameron

n00b
Awesome collection dude. All those PC-FX games look great, jealous of that Zenki FX. It's one of the best games on the system if the THE best one. Seeing all the PC-FX stuff kinda make's me regret selling mine (even though it went to a great dude.) What's that Panasonic thing on the bottom shelf of your console's?

That's just a plain old DVD recorder. In this house, that's pretty high tech equipment! It's amazing we have internet, that's a bit futuristic.

Zenki is pretty sexy, yea. It's just a shame how short it is, I'd love to see some home development done for the PC-FX, but there's really no demand. I'm happy that somebody else here understands its allure (^_^)/ It's a strange console, but one I love!

Also, I'm afraid I don't know Tyrandom. Is he the one doing my sex change operation?

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Also, I'm afraid I don't know Tyrandom. Is he the one doing my sex change operation?

Lol, I just said that I'd like to try Zenki and Zeroigar.
I don't know if a PC-FX emulator exists, and the nearest PC-FX collector lives at 300km from me...

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
so much to look at, very nice. But one question: Does your World Heroes Perfect have sunfade (like 99% of the carts) ?

DPCameron

n00b
Lol, I just said that I'd like to try Zenki and Zeroigar.
I don't know if a PC-FX emulator exists, and the nearest PC-FX collector lives at 300km from me...

You know when somebody's new when they DON'T EVEN READ PEOPLE'S NAMES!! Sorry about that.

I imagine that my next nearest PC-FX is about the same distance from me. If not, more! There is a PC-FX emulator, Mednafen and... Magic Engine?

I've never used one, though, so I can't comment too much. I have heard good things about Mednafen, I should give it a whirl.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Is that right? How can you tell? I've never seen one, so I have zero idea how to tell.
Oh boy... so you really got into the homecart ("AES") market without knowing how to spot boots? You're in for a lot of hurt.
The game was a gift your wife bought for you? I doubt she is more competent...

And that's how I can tell it very likely is one.
Ok: honestly, I have no idea if it is a boot or not... I was just trolling. But since now even the more common games are bootleged now, you should ask around here or open it up to be sure (if you do, scan the boards and send them here too for future reference).
I'm rooting for you!

DPCameron

n00b
Oh boy... so you really got into the homecart ("AES") market without knowing how to spot boots? You're in for a lot of hurt.
The game was a gift your wife bought for you? I doubt she is more competent...

And that's how I can tell it very likely is one.
Ok: honestly, I have no idea if it is a boot or not... I was just trolling. But since now even the more common games are bootleged now, you should ask around here or open it up to be sure (if you do, scan the boards and send them here too for future reference).
I'm rooting for you!

My wife really, really knows nothing about these things. She did her best to even get a game for the right system! If it is a boot, it's not so much of a problem.

I doubt I'm ever getting the thousand dollar games, so I should be fine with Fatal Fury Special AES (^_^)

I've been checking how to open them up, I can't help but fret a bit about being incompetent and breaking them. I'll try on a cheaper cart first.

If I can do it OK, I definitely will upload things to help others.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
have a look around the "boot or no boot" section - you'll find a few people around here are very knowledgeable about how to tell if a cart is a boot even without having to open it up. Post a thread with some pics of the label, PCB edges etc., hopefully someone can give you some insight.

Cool collection btw. ;)

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Congratulation for Sapphire :)
It's my favorite shooting game .... You are awesome both gamer and collector from past to present console. It's nice to learn historic of development game until now.