Zero is a joke

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Seriously, one of the best overall KOF's, why is it headed by this shit head?
When i got KOF 00 earlier, i whacked it in the neo geo and watched the intro (ahem 3 times) then went to options, whacked the difficulty up to 5. I sizzled through the game, and got to zero. What a faggot. He was dead by my first guy.
Sigh, an easy SNK boss, how anticlimactic :emb: especially after evil cunts like 98 rugal and Krizalid.

After that small rant, the game is still one of the best fighters evaaaar.:cool:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
The one thing about Zero I do love is how smooth the animations are with his coat. Either whipping it out or that spinning jump attack.

2k0 is still the KOF I play the most. You can spend months tinkering around with different striker combos.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Yeah, the homecart is a sweeeeet bundle of fun.

Zeros animations are fuckin' awesome i agree, but i think his animations are overshadowed by Seth's silky smooth animation :cool:

The maniacs are a wicked, wicked touch too.

_Exiled_

Overtop Pathfinder
Zero's really not that bad of a boss. His Dark Arts attacks are kinda tricky for me sometimes, and I alo run into his "Dark Hole" super most of the time @_@

Korigama

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Zero is lame. It's not so much the difficulty (or lack thereof) IMO, but the fact that he's simply a crappy character. By all means, one of the worst bosses in KoF.

ShyningFade

Crossed Swords Squire
It's the moustache, isn't it? :spock: Zero's not all that bad, but he definitely isn't the greatest. If anything, he's memorable because of the fact that he isn't likable. Which I guess is probably the worst thing to be remembered for.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Slasher Zero is a superfuckingwicked BG track though.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
'00 was my first KOF, needless to say I was disappointed not only by the game (which I've grown accustom to, since then), but that laughable last boss.
His character design is just horribly good...some badass costume coupled with a head that belongs in a Nascar commentator's booth.

But yeah, Zero's one of the easiest guys in any fighter that I can think of.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Zero did suck...and alot! It would be a big suprise if he ever beat the first character you start with. Maybe his mustache brings him crap luck-er...I mean bad.

So Zero+mustache= :oh_no:

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
He farted
zerofartsc9.gif