Your favorite link-up game?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Link-up games, you connect em together with headphone cables. A lot of wasted potential here, there were only three games to choose from.

Thrash Rally
League Bowling
Riding Hero

This is specifically about the linking feature, pick whatever game is your favorite when 2 or more carts are connected.

I think Thrash Rally is the best, but that's just me.

noCLip

Camel Slug
i have never experienced the linkage, which sucks cause I used to have 2 goldies next to each other and ive had 2 league bowling carts at the same time before as well. now i just have one goldie like a chump

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
unfortunately i never got to play any of these games linked up but ive played all those games and gotta say thrash rally is my fav.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Link-up games, you connect em together with headphone cables. A lot of wasted potential here, there were only three games to choose from.

Thrash Rally
League Bowling
Riding Hero

This is specifically about the linking feature, pick whatever game is your favorite when 2 or more carts are connected.

I think Thrash Rally is the best, but that's just me.
There were also unreleased games, like the update to Kizuna Encounter, that were supposed to be linkup games. But they aren't available yet.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Kizuna 4 Player, but for normal link up I like Thrash Rally.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Pac-Man VS game for the GameCube and GBA. For the Neo though it would be Kizuna

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I'd love to play some 4-player Kizuna Encounter, but I don't foresee that happening anytime soon. League Bowling multiplayer is kickass, though, so I'll give my vote to that game.

flashbackx

Crossed Swords Squire
League Bowling for sure. It has to be one of my top 5 NeoGeo games just for it's sentimental value to me.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Ipman already completed the 4 player kizuna board (which NeoTurfMasta was also trying to make at the time) and put those on ebay a few years ago. Don't know how many of those were actually sold though.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Ipman already completed the 4 player kizuna board (which NeoTurfMasta was also trying to make at the time) and put those on ebay a few years ago. Don't know how many of those were actually sold though.

LOL

HPMan

xarcade

Quiz Detective
I didnt know you could link certain games on a Neo Geo cab. Besides the specific games what is the procedure for doing this? Can a 1st gen 1 slot pcb link to a 4 slot?

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
League Bowling, although it's so rare to ever use this feature. I'm lucky to get one other person, let alone 3. Gotta love the Beer Frames.

lbowling001.png

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Pac-Man VS game for the GameCube and GBA.

I can't agree with this comment enough. Such a great game and one of the reasons I will not get rid of my GBA SP and link cable. I have 3 wavebirds, a GBA with link cable and this game. It is so much fun.