XMAS PS3 gaming!

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Well, it's 21:23(GMT) on Xmas eve and I'm bored. Not one for celebrating this time of year, soooooooooooo

Anyone up for some of the following:

Resistance
RR7
Motorstorm - Jap servers
Minna no Golf 5
NBA Homecourt
CoD4

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
I just got Resistance. But I'm trying to figure out why it won't let me use the online name I want when it later told me no one was even using it. I'll be up for some online after I figure that out.

* Got the name straightened out if you ever want to play. Have the headset too, maybe I can play against someone that doesn't run retarded music or scream nigger every few seconds.

Last edited:

BIG

sony fanboy
i'm down for some cod4 action.

or ut3

:emb:

b1gglez is the name.

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
The online in Call of Duty 4 worth owning? Only played the Wii version. Have Medal of Honor Airborne on the way, but I've never played it.

Lovergoat

, KING of GOATs, Greatest of all time...
FairlanePhantom said:
I just got Resistance. But I'm trying to figure out why it won't let me use the online name I want when it later told me no one was even using it. I'll be up for some online after I figure that out.

* Got the name straightened out if you ever want to play. Have the headset too, maybe I can play against someone that doesn't run retarded music or scream nigger every few seconds.

One of my mates had a similar problem with facebook. Well a pretty unique problem really. Her surname is Gay. she had to email them and explain that is actually her name lol

Edit: No she isn't Gay, she is bi though.

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Well, my problem was that my name was the same as my email address, so it wouldn't let me. I ended up starting the account with a different email, and just changing my email after the account was registered.