Xbox Game Pass

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Bad PR move to announce this without a list of games...

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Bad PR move to announce this without a list of games...

Seeing as it is not out yet (outside of Alpha Ring testers), I'm not seeing this as a huge deal. They didn't come out with a list of launch backwards compatible totals when it first was announced either.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
:lolz: Gamestop stock dropped 8% due to this. :lolz:

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Will this only be available through Xbox One? I would enjoy a modern version of Sega Channel, since I don't have much time to game and there is so much shit titles I don't want to own but would try out.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Will this only be available through Xbox One? I would enjoy a modern version of Sega Channel, since I don't have much time to game and there is so much shit titles I don't want to own but would try out.

This is what they say about it:

902dbbb248b62ddc129ede8b42d353f0.png

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Not a bad idea but I'm not doing it, I'll give it time and see how it shapes up. If the discounts are worth it that might've big plus 'cause you really get to try the game all the way and decide if you want it permanently or not. Kinda cool if the library is decent.

I have a gold account and the freebies are cool, not all are created equal mind you. I don't download them all but I do sign up for them all and test them out, just the other day I went through all the racing freebies, unfortunately none of them survive, I chuck them 'cause none o them appealed to me. Same with FPS games, I chucked borderlands, I just didn't like the way it handles. So in a way this new passn would mean I'll keep doing the same drill inna bigger scale, could be cool!